Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
I don’t what is happening, I’ve only two guesses. The update was missing a lot of work and they tried to get around the bushes instead of addressing the real issues. Or they are dragging the update aiming to a late November release so they don’t have to drop anything the next month, resume work in January and drop the next update in late January or early February; if that the case they should turn off the pack check in December.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
And it's noon here, 12:33 (GMT)...It's no longer "morning". In the end, if they really live in Europe, then, they didn't keep their word and played the silent card again.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I chose to believe them and they disappointed me. Even Inusen disappeared. Got nothing more to say, other than this doesn't smell good for the future of the game. I'm out. Now, this is a real drama.

It's time for me to stop defending them now, grab some pop-corns and watch this thread go wild.

Cue the music.

View attachment videoplayback.mp4

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I don’t what is happening, I’ve only two guesses. The update was missing a lot of work and they tried to get around the bushes instead of addressing the real issues. Or they are dragging the update aiming to a late November release so they don’t have to drop anything the next month, resume work in January and drop the next update in late January or early February; if that the case they should turn off the pack check in December.
well, it doesn't make sense cuz they already said that 0.33 delay doesn't delayed next version.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I mean bro, do you believe them? lmao
I didn't say that i believe, I just said his words.

for me, the words of Mr dev, do not match this thought of delaying 1 update to not have to deliver the next one next month.

all that has been said here is pure speculation, not even inusen has appeared yet, and even if it did, what could he tell us? he is just the artist, he has no control over these things.

Reactions: Ale69

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
well, take a seat pal and be prepared to wait for a long time.
Indeed. At least with Zion he doesn't dick around and tells people upfront that it's gonna be a long wait but the dedication is undeniable or with NLT that are always on spot with their bi-weekly updates.

Reactions: Ale69

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
I asked AGAIN for some update on patreon, and guess what ? They didn't responded ... Im chocked!
Now I am 90% sure they won't answer us today, nor tomorrow.
Maybe Monday, with a new post called: "New DeadLine" ...

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Already Sunday where I am , yknow what I'm not even expecting anything alr I'll just be here watching the drama unfold. I honestly doubt the update is gonna be mind blowingly good anyway like the extended scenes with linda in part 2. Shame for a game with promise, can only say Inusens art deserved better treatment.

Was advocating people to donate to their patreon to support them to have a voice but nah I take back what I said. I doubt this is worth your $2 - $20 pledge. Sure if every update is clear and good with great scenes but nah, just not worth it now. Have a great time fappers, I can always introduce great mom-son incest Japanese visual novels (with great scenes) if anyone is interested.

Stay fapping fappers

Mar 27, 2019
Already Sunday where I am , yknow what I'm not even expecting anything alr I'll just be here watching the drama unfold. I honestly doubt the update is gonna be mind blowingly good anyway like the extended scenes with linda in part 2. Shame for a game with promise, can only say Inusens art deserved better treatment.

Was advocating people to donate to their patreon to support them to have a voice but nah I take back what I said. I doubt this is worth your $2 - $20 pledge. Sure if every update is clear and good with great scenes but nah, just not worth it now. Have a great time fappers, I can always introduce great mom-son incest Japanese visual novels (with great scenes) if anyone is interested.

Stay fapping fappers
what novels? daddy needs to know

Reactions: parqueo

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I can always introduce great mom-son incest Japanese visual novels (with great scenes) if anyone is interested.

Stay fapping fappers
Before I get ripped from head to toe from requests, just know most are in the Japanese language. I can understand the language but im not big on reading Japanese compared to English so i have chosen to skip to scenes straight so, recommendations aren't going to be story based but on how good the scenes are and the quality of the art. I have spent the last few years curating a whole lot of these genres sooo yea.

So if there's a number of you guys interested i can always put up a list for you guys.

Reactions: Ale69 and V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes