Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Icstor makes one update per year and nobody says shit anymore, this guys had been making one update per month for the last 3 years and for much less money. They've been late this one time, just chill your tits boys, they don't deserve this hate
You reap what you sow, buddy.

If you teach your supporters to get 1 update/year, they will be pissed for being 3 months late.
Teach them to get 1 update/month, they will be pissed for being 10 days late.

Reactions: thebigdck

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Some of the blame lies with us for always wanting a release date, despite knowing that they never keep it. However their lack of communication and overall work discipline being bad is entirely on them. You don't need to hire a team manager to set up a fucking github, or have a few backups and contingency plans in case shit goes south (like now). What is this complete bullshit about needing to fly to get the damn game? Just push the commits and let someone else do the rest of the work. How the hell do they even collaborate?
They should be groveling and begging for forgiveness after all this crap. I've cancelled my sub already.
Watch them not meet the new new deadline which is tomorrow morning. Meaning within the next 8 hours.

May 30, 2017
I have also finished that, pretty decent sprite animation and scene art. Though to disappoint, not many japanese visual novels get animated scenes so you might have to stick to fapping to still images. Though i do have my fair share of animated selections too :D

Right off the bat, check out Atelier Sakura works for NTR, can check out Oyako Ai and sweet honey family for DILF. Cant help you with blackmail, but you can try some bishop works. Links as attached below.

Sweet Honey Family - Musume to Tsuma ni Amai wa Chichi no Narahi (Milf + D choice)
Oyako Ai ~Ikenai Kozukuri 2~ (F & D incest, old but gold)
Kazoku ~Haha to Shimai no Kyousei~ (Incest, large number of scenes.)
Tomodachi Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! (English , kirikiri engine, meaning playable on android w almost 0 lag.)
tks I wiil try them

Reactions: a1b2c3d4

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I mean anyone with half a brain who’s worked a job would know, that if you show up to work and don’t do the job that’s expected of you, you’re going to get yelled at or fired. Idk how people are so forgiving after countless excuses and missed deadlines, and just bad workplace practices. That’s just not how this relationship works, this isn’t a pay to get cucked platform it’s a pay for a service. They are working for you, not the other way around.

Reactions: Ale69

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Is a shame when successful developers do shit like this, and in the end the only ones really being hurt by this is themselves.

Reactions: Ale69
D

Deleted member 386829

it seems like the more patrons they got, the more excuses they made

this is not the first time, and i was willing to overlook it in the past. but this is the worst one yet, and with 0 communication and constant stringing ppl along, im going to have to cancel my sub. not happy about this, but it does not look good

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I am Inusen, the artist form MTD. I just started the january update content.(I sent the october, november and december update fully-of art and animations..)(Back to a comments: I saved a homeless dog, but i still sent the content for the game, so i had no excuse, i just told you about my personal life...it was no excuse for the game..)
I did not answer you so long because people seemed to only wait for developers comment the most.
I know just as many things as you know,
I know the dev has a hard time in her life.
I am the artists but i have nothing to do with game developement.
I can only do my own games:
TSOTH.jpg
(((The secret of the house is a new visual novel sex game with point and click parts:)
-Converstaion done, space to walk done and now i only need some images and animations.
-If you do 3 updated,
-Gasmine mini games for Halloween updated
- DV storybook updated in the last 33 days witha lot of pinups of sexy cartoon babaes. )))
If you have time, you can check my patreon as well.
Free link:
Android:
#2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0
Key: #2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0

PC:

or
#5IbhNstmt10pCjwikWTNRTW7HwmbHMvV_59SIwINFTs

Key: #5IbhNstmt10pCjwikWTNRTW7HwmbHMvV_59SIwINFTs

I would like to ask you to wait a bit longer and i hope dev will answer you shortly.
The only thing i know they orederd the January and February content as well, so it seems they need to solv the part of programming now.

Thank you!

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Seriously, sending someone on a plane *laughing my arse off*
If dev isn't able to leave their places then how the person they sending in gets to her? Can't they leave the same way that person comes in?
As an IT guy i understand the last delays related to improving the code in the game. But developing the game for 3 years and not knowing how to share the versions between team show how unorganized their team is. I thought you were better than that.

The only thing i know they orederd the January and February content as well, so it seems they need to solv the part of programming now.

Thank you!
No December update?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Seriously, sending someone on a plane *laughing my arse off*
If dev isn't able to leave their places then how the person they sending in gets to her? Can't they leave the same way that person comes in?
As an IT guy i understand the last delays related to improving the code in the game. But developing the game for 3 years and not knowing how to share the versions between team show how unorganized their team is. I thought you were better than that.

No December update?
Ok young padawan! Read this carefully!:
"I am Inusen, the artist form MTD. I just started the january update content.(I sent the october, november and december update fully-of art and animations..) "

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly this game is being made off of all of inusens amazing work. I wish that one day he will become super successful. He could definitely make games at the absolute highest level if he had the money to do so. If he was in charge we would not be having these problems. The Mom, who is by far the best character, was made by Inusen right? Thanks for sticking with us. Just wish we had some actual updates on the game. If any of the things they were saying were true, we wouldve had the update by now. Even their lies are lies haha.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Honestly this game is being made off of all of inusens amazing work. I wish that one day he will become super successful. He could definitely make games at the absolute highest level if he had the money to do so. If he was in charge we would not be having these problems. The Mom, who is by far the best character, was made by Inusen right? Thanks for sticking with us. Just wish we had some actual updates on the game. If any of the things they were saying were true, we wouldve had the update by now. Even their lies are lies haha.
All figures are made by me. Developer asked me to do a rich character, housewife, hero, black milf..etch. I planned all the characters, i made the design total.
Also I make my own games right now:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes