Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
Finished the update. Linda is pregnant and this is kinda bummer for me, but scenes are quite good.
The main two girls for me is Linda and Alicia.
I hope to see those scenes with Linda without her being pregnant :(
Maybe in the future we can choose variations of scenes like pregnant/not pregnant.
Anyway, good update, I'm waiting for the next one :).

Reactions: Ale69

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
For Jason to accept magazine , Linda must ask perfume. You need to view Linda in her room and leave. Otherwise Jason will not accept magazine.
For game crash - You need to run as Administrator at least once.
Same developer as previous version.
How can you say that the animations and art is the same? Half the scenes seem to have a blurry pixelated tint. Like the one scene with linda bent over in the kitchen. There is a seemingly different style of animation now that I would argue is lower quality than that of the scene I listed in my last post. I do not think that is really a biased opinion if you put them side by side right? When did the developer of the game change? You mentioned something about that in a previous post.

Reactions: MangoMeta and Ale69

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
From forum :
Part 4 - 0.33

-Click on Phone to get the whole information
-Go inside and talk with Linda
-Go upstairs to bedroom and talk to Alicia.
-Go to Milftoon Shop and talk with Jason. You will get weed and Lighter
-Go back to Joey's house and give weed to Nick the Dick. You will get Metal Detector
-Go at the back of Joey's house at the garden and use Metal Detector on the hole. You will get grandmothers

ring
-Go to Joeys bedroom and drag/drop the wedding ring on Alicia
[SCENE]
-Go downstairs into the kitchen. Talk to Linda
-Go back upstairs and repeat scene with Alicia. This time Linda will appear
[SCENE]
-Drop Wallet on PC to order Linda's dress
-Go outside to get Package

-SAVE HERE to do both paths

-Go to parents room and scene Linda masturbating

[Path 1] - Angry

-Give her the dress

[Path 2] - Happy

-Leave and go to your room
-Click on Boobcase and get Magazine
-Go to Milftoon Shop and give Magazine to Jason. He will give you Key
-Go to Jason's House and Upstairs in Gloria's room
-Use Key on Dresser. You will get letter and Perfume
-Go Downstairs and Gloria will talk to you
-Go back to Joey's House and to Parents Room
-Drag/Drop Perfume on Linda

-SAVE HERE

-Version Ends when Joey leaves House and Janet appears.

End of Version 0.33

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Okay so I finished another 10mins worth of update. And here are some feedback slash constructive criticism.

1) Off the bat, gallery of past scenes were not updated, even with a new part. A major downfall for a supposed visual novel.
2) Story was awful. Prologue rushed 6 months after previous update and there are major issues I can't forgive.
Story wise :
- Inconsistent flow, rushed through
- No seemingly first virgin virginal sex with Alicia, spoils the entire heroine experience
- No seemingly raw scene with Linda, gets pregnant immediately after broken condom scene, awful
- Story of father + mistress rushed through, makes you wonder why they spent so much time and effort crafting the dialogues and art just for the conclusion to be rushed in a matter of words.
- The sudden introduction of a new Milf feels weird especially after the poor flow of story.
3) Engine still feels wonky, mouth of Linda bugged out if you save and exit the menu during her Masturbation scene before giving her the perfume.
4) Personally feel quality of art and animation decreased, though I'm pretty sure Inusen shouldn't be blamed for this.

Overall, update feels rushed beyond repair, coupled with unwarranted delays, lack of communication, 10minutes of update...
If every update is as good as Linda scenes back in v0.24 i would have thrown my money already. But the increasingly lack of effort really cuts it for me. What a pity and a shame...

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Okay so I finished another 10mins worth of update. And here are some feedback slash constructive criticism.

1) Off the bat, gallery of past scenes were not updated, even with a new part. A major downfall for a supposed visual novel.
2) Story was awful. Prologue rushed 6 months after previous update and there are major issues I can't forgive.
Story wise :
- Inconsistent flow, rushed through
- No seemingly first virgin virginal sex with Alicia, spoils the entire heroine experience
- No seemingly raw scene with Linda, gets pregnant immediately after broken condom scene, awful
- Story of father + mistress rushed through, makes you wonder why they spent so much time and effort crafting the dialogues and art just for the conclusion to be rushed in a matter of words.
- The sudden introduction of a new Milf feels weird especially after the poor flow of story.
3) Engine still feels wonky, mouth of Linda bugged out if you save and exit the menu during her Masturbation scene before giving her the perfume.
4) Personally feel quality of art and animation decreased, though I'm pretty sure Inusen shouldn't be blamed for this.

Overall, update feels rushed beyond repair, coupled with unwarranted delays, lack of communication, 10minutes of update...
If every update is as good as Linda scenes back in v0.24 i would have thrown my money already. But the increasingly lack of effort really cuts it for me. What a pity and a shame...
My main concern is about story which you have mentioned in point 2] - 1,3,5

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
I went through the update. AHAH. Dude. The anal scene is awful and very poorly drawn. Dude. Falling quality is horror. For me this update is 2/10. If you plan to continue like this, I advise you to close your game and go do something useful. Good luck. Return the quality level of the first sex scene with Linda or bye.

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
I seriously think you should switch to another engine. Renpy type. That's why. 1. Division into 4 parts? Really? Part 3 weighs 300 megabytes) Did you seriously need a new part? 2. Your engine is lagging. A lot of bugs, the game crashes, does not work well, pieces of characters disappear. Mouth and so on. 3. Gallery is not updated If you are creating "new parts" for some reason, maybe you should call Update 34 Part 5? And make it on a normal engine? Write to your artist, ahah. His games seem to me more stable on renpy than MD

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
High quality requires time for 2 to 3 months .

I suggest you should increase the time to release the update but with conditions :

1 - The content must be long .
2 - High quality graphics and scenes .
3 - Set a counter for the percentage of completion of work .
It is not profitable for Patreons to sit for three months without content. I wouldn't give money for that.

Reactions: avantasia96
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes