Marphey

May 13, 2019
ITT: people who aren't paying for the game whining how a free game they decided to play isn't up to their expectations.
Someone has to provide actual criticism since the paying sheeps are happy for every thrown bone by the dev no matter how terrible it is. Whenever dev decides to pay heed to these or not is their decisions yes but we have a right to state our opinion even if it'S not taken into consideration.

Reactions: V&M

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
since the paying sheeps are happy for every thrown bone
Carefull with what you are saying ...

1. You can state your opinion on the game if you want, but who TF are you to criticize people ?
2. I am a patreon, and I'm not happy with the current state, so what you are saying is wrong.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
I am very unhappy about the latest update. I don't mind doing the 6 months later bit, I was fine with how they did it earlier in the game when you got the teacher pregnant, but this time there just seemed like too much missed content. I've been most focused on content with the mother throughout the game, so when we go from one broken condom (so lets have raw sex as often as possible) to we can't have sex (because I'm 8 months pregnant) in 1 update... I guess I was just looking forward to sex with Linda that didn't require some sort of quid pro quo or presuation. Really wanted to see her horny and eager for sex. Also, just an aside, but what happened to being more dominant with Linda? Gloria's storyline was well timed for a 6 month pause in my opinion, but Alice's was as bad as Linda's in my opinion. I mean, I anal scene with Alice and now they are getting married and he is having unsatisfying sex with her.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I'm confuse is part 4 v.33 or is it v.34 like it said if it not v.33 then I'll just download part 3 lol

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
This update is truly all over the place. I cannot fanthom a reason or thought that leaded the dev or the team to take this direction with the story, it makes zero sense; in the past year they literally created hours and hours of script and they suddenly decided that all this hours invested meant nothing. I read some comment suggesting that perhaps the team is trying to rush the end the game as quickly as they can. But my personal opinion, is exactly the contrary, we are back to the obnoxious teasing part again; brace yourself for another year of a hot scene with Linda or Alicia being tease and never properly added to any update, it feels kinda milking at this point to be honest. They really should realized that all stories should end in some point, they just can’t be dragging the story and worst not offering any pay off of the teasing that themselves are creating into the story.
It does make sense, and they've introduced a couple of new characters, made progress with the dad's story, all of this is going to connect making a great ending, you just gotta think ahead I guess

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Dear Dev!
Is there any hope that the game will work with buttons? (space, enter, etc.)
In this form, he is quite a mouse killer.
Thanks for the game!

Reactions: Blzzzbub

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
It does make sense, and they've introduced a couple of new characters, made progress with the dad's story, all of this is going to connect making a great ending, you just gotta think ahead I guess
How this makes sense? You’re missing a lot of content. What happened with the police officer? What happened with the branch decision you made between the doctor and Gloria? The dad’s lover was basically the “villainess” of the story and the only one to smart Joey, why resolved everything out of screen? Why Gloria isn’t on the verge of giving birth? she was impregnated before Linda. Why Linda personality is so inconsistent? literally by now she should act like her lover.

This game took so long to find a narrative, and then they find it, it wasn’t perfect but at least leaded to somewhere. Now, we are back at the beginning.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why does the developer avoid answering questions? In fact, I want a response to the reason for the destruction of the story only, and I also want to know what will happen in the future of the story. :)

Linda's stubbornness and the difficulty of getting her body, this was what excites me and the players also because there are so many prostitutes moms that just talk to them, this is very boring. :)

The developer said there are 100 updates.

Did you run out of ideas?

If you do not come up with ideas, ask your supporters, especially those from the fourth level, for some ideas.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
How this makes sense? You’re missing a lot of content. What happened with the police officer? What happened with the branch decision you made between the doctor and Gloria? The dad’s lover was basically the “villainess” of the story and the only one to smart Joey, why resolved everything out of screen? Why Gloria isn’t on the verge of giving birth? she was impregnated before Linda. Why Linda personality is so inconsistent? literally by now she should act like her lover.

This game took so long to find a narrative, and then they find it, it wasn’t perfect but at least leaded to somewhere. Now, we are back at the beginning.
Yes, they could have shown what happened in those 6 months, problem is: there's not much to begin with. The game already doesn't show big literature abilities to tell a story, so it is expected that some choices weren't the best so they would just throw them away them, i. e. the subplot with the officer, the poor decision of making you choose between rich MILF Gloria or a Dr. nobody, etc.; these may take to somewhere in the near future, but in form of a small part or EP showing what happened in those six months.
The thing with Sharon is that there wasn't much that she could have done, the moment that Linda got pregnant was just a checkmate for her, she even thinks that the baby belongs to Joey's dad, so no need for her to want revenge or something, she made a deal with Joey and took back his dad after a while anyways (I think she genuinely loves him); so no need for her to be the primarily villainess of the story... for now.
With Linda is a little bit complicated, but makes sense nonetheless: in previous versions, Joey said that he wanted to stop his affairs with other girls, including his mom, he wanted to be loyal to his now future wife, this is reassured in this version when Joeys says that he loves Alicia more than anything in the world (except for his mom); on the other hand, Linda is shown to want the best for her son, so when she realized that Joey and Alicia were engaged, it's safe to say that she and Joey decided to stop their sexual relationship, plus, it's stated that the dad came home to aid Linda when he found out that she was pregnant, so Joey and her probably fooled around couple of times before Joey proposed to Alicia; so yeah, I too want to see a Linda who wants Joey to be between her legs all the time, but I guess now is not the time for it, it will come I'm sure, but the devs have better plans... I hope. And Gloria just got pregnant days before Linda, so not much to think there; even if she was weeks apart from giving birth, she never says she's not, so it could happen at any moment.
Sorry if the post is too long, but I really think this change of direction can lead to a better ending and an overall better experience and a lot of people don't seem to realize that, put aside their recent mistakes and have hope on them!

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Sorry for the sincerity, but if Linda and Joey decided not to have sex anymore, we can play the game as well as the name of this developer in the trash forever.
I think you meant to say "put" in the trash, if you did, there really is no need for that: it's almost certain that that was the case, just as Linda found out that Joey got engaged; they still want each other, but they've stopped for Alicia and probably for plot reasons; in any case, as you could see in the latest update, this is not the case anymore, due the poor performance Alicia shows in bed as of late, Joey is back looking for relieve in the girls that cross his path and that, my friend, includes Linda.
We're gonna live to see the nymphomatic side of Linda, but not just yet... the devs have different plans: but that does not mean that they're bad, just give 'em a chance!

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Yes, they could have shown what happened in those 6 months, problem is: there's not much to begin with. The game already doesn't show big literature abilities to tell a story, so it is expected that some choices weren't the best so they would just throw them away them, i. e. the subplot with the officer, the poor decision of making you choose between rich MILF Gloria or a Dr. nobody, etc.; these may take to somewhere in the near future, but in form of a small part or EP showing what happened in those six months.
The thing with Sharon is that there wasn't much that she could have done, the moment that Linda got pregnant was just a checkmate for her, she even thinks that the baby belongs to Joey's dad, so no need for her to want revenge or something, she made a deal with Joey and took back his dad after a while anyways (I think she genuinely loves him); so no need for her to be the primarily villainess of the story... for now.
With Linda is a little bit complicated, but makes sense nonetheless: in previous versions, Joey said that he wanted to stop his affairs with other girls, including his mom, he wanted to be loyal to his now future wife, this is reassured in this version when Joeys says that he loves Alicia more than anything in the world (except for his mom); on the other hand, Linda is shown to want the best for her son, so when she realized that Joey and Alicia were engaged, it's safe to say that she and Joey decided to stop their sexual relationship, plus, it's stated that the dad came home to aid Linda when he found out that she was pregnant, so Joey and her probably fooled around couple of times before Joey proposed to Alicia; so yeah, I too want to see a Linda who wants Joey to be between her legs all the time, but I guess now is not the time for it, it will come I'm sure, but the devs have better plans... I hope. And Gloria just got pregnant days before Linda, so not much to think there; even if she was weeks apart from giving birth, she never says she's not, so it could happen at any moment.
Sorry if the post is too long, but I really think this change of direction can lead to a better ending and an overall better experience and a lot of people don't seem to realize that, put aside their recent mistakes and have hope on them!
I thik that nobody’s asking super clever writing but this not consistent and worst is scrapping a lot of scenes that the supporters have wanted (and voting and paying in Patreon) to see for years. That is why I think they’re milking, they want to keep pushing to see how far they can go; one clue is always the addition of new characters when the main ones not even had had a proper development and scenes.

Let’s assume that they’re going to tell us what happened using flashbacks and at the same time combining present action (let’s assume cause they have zero writing skills); do you know how much time they’re gonna take to get to Alice losing her virginity and Linda finally giving herself to Joey. No, this is a new storyline with teasers of this two characters coming and going without direction.

This gonna get more frustrating from Patreons that still are holding on, because now the game is gonna pretend that the main scenes with this characters have already happen so there’s not need to create new or better scenes with Linda or Alice.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
somebdoy know if gallery work properly. In previous updates we have content with nurse but in gallery i cant see pictures with her(

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I thik that nobody’s asking super clever writing but this not consistent and worst is scrapping a lot of scenes that the supporters have wanted (and voting and paying in Patreon) to see for years. That is why I think they’re milking, they want to keep pushing to see how far they can go; one clue is always the addition of new characters when the main ones not even had had a proper development and scenes.

Let’s assume that they’re going to tell us what happened using flashbacks and at the same time combining present action (let’s assume cause they have zero writing skills); do you know how much time they’re gonna take to get to Alice losing her virginity and Linda finally giving herself to Joey. No, this is a new storyline with teasers of this two characters coming and going without direction.

This gonna get more frustrating from Patreons that still are holding on, because now the game is gonna pretend that the main scenes with this characters have already happen so there’s not need to create new or better scenes with Linda or Alice.
Oh boy, I honestly didn't think about the patreons, I don't even know how old the game is... from what I gather, I prefer to think that the devs are just amateurs, but not bad intentioned.
I'm currently a patreon of Inusen's art brand: Discreen Vision. In october, he started a fantastic project: a storybook, in which you just need to click or wait for the story to tell itself; this is the way that I'd like to be told of what happened in those six months, a quick EP summarizing what happened with each girl, my guess: Linda and Joey decided to stop their affairs as soon as Joey got engaged and Alicia probably gave herself to Joey after he did a couple of favors for her; these choices may not seem the best right now, but I'm willing to think that it's going to make a better story overall, the best scenes with the characters are soon to come, just not the way we expected.

gafs

Oct 14, 2019
Hello, I have followed the game since the first updates of part 2, as it was not patreon, all intervention was omitted, but given what happened with update 0.34 of part 4 and the comments of the majority, I have the need to comment on it.

The game during part 1 was tedious, as it was difficult to get the money, then they corrected it. Inusen's art has always been very good, and I think that's why most of us have become interested in the project.

Admittedly there have been updates with great scenes like the pool party, Joey's mother sleepwalking, Gloria at the museum, sex with the teacher, sex with the policewoman, sex in the gym, Gloria in the
limousine, and in update 0.33. It is also true that some updates and scenes in particular left to be desired. Being objective, we all know that it is impossible to keep everyone happy, since there will always be someone who does not like something. At a minimum, we must acknowledge when they listen to requests and make suggested corrections.

the developers have spoiled their audience with monthly updates, and it is clear that this not only hurts development, but also causes discomfort among fans and more precisely their patrons. I understand that not everyone agrees with me, but I consider that the most logical thing to maintain the quality of the work and be able to please as many people as possible is that the updates require a minimum of 3 months of work. . Don't say this is unacceptable, as we all know that the vast majority of games on these forums have 4-6 month updates and no one complains about them. I understand the claims, but in some cases I consider them disrespectful and unjustified, when the Milf toon drama came to give 1 quality update a month for almost 1 year or more. We must try to be patient and pleasant if we want something of quality and more when we like the game. "A game that is delayed at the end is good, a bad game, it is bad forever."

As a constructive criticism I think that (at the request of the majority) they should evaluate looking for a new engine, return to the different angles in the sex scenes as before, provide more information during the development (graph with percentages) for its pattern and review the plot. What happened to Joey's father? What happened to the VHS? How did Linda go from wanting sex without a condom to not wanting it anymore? What happened to Joey's son and the teacher? If possible, I would skip the time jump.

I like the game, no matter how many holes in the script it has. I wish it could come to fruition.

I speak Spanish and my English is intermediate, excuse me.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes