slicknick12

Jun 21, 2017
My game (ver 0.33) isn't loading the main menu
it loads the milftoon logo but after that, the screen goes blank

I tried running as admin, compatible mode windows 7, disabled full-screen optimization, full screen windowed

but nothing seems to work

previous versions all worked

Any solutions?

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Why can't I see most of the stuff in the Gallery except for 1 & 2? There is literally no scenes for Gloria or anyone else except mom 1 & 2

Nov 28, 2018
Why can't I see most of the stuff in the Gallery except for 1 & 2? There is literally no scenes for Gloria or anyone else except mom 1 & 2
Coz they aren't there simple, maybe in the far future they'll complete the gallery

Is there a way to get the perfume?
Go to your room and click on bookcase to get magzine (the yellow bookshelf on the extreme lower right side of screen)
Go to Milftoon Shop and give Magazine to Jason. He will give you Key
Go to Jason's House and Upstairs in Gloria's room
Use Key on Dresser. You will get letter and Perfume

Reactions: Ghas7er

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
Been crashing a lot when traveling to other locations, I'm at the point where you have to get the perfume. Does this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: 1985

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
The 32-bit version of the game can runs on 64-bit Windows, but the opposite is not possible.
Why not Add link download the 32-bit version so that it can be played on both system Windows?
I can not Play them Again and I dropped in the middle.
At The previous times you put the 32-bit version, So this time put the link 32bit Too.

You Fail

Jun 1, 2020
Okay so I finished another 10mins worth of update. And here are some feedback slash constructive criticism.

1) Off the bat, gallery of past scenes were not updated, even with a new part. A major downfall for a supposed visual novel.
2) Story was awful. Prologue rushed 6 months after previous update and there are major issues I can't forgive.
Story wise :
- Inconsistent flow, rushed through
- No seemingly first virgin virginal sex with Alicia, spoils the entire heroine experience
- No seemingly raw scene with Linda, gets pregnant immediately after broken condom scene, awful
- Story of father + mistress rushed through, makes you wonder why they spent so much time and effort crafting the dialogues and art just for the conclusion to be rushed in a matter of words.
- The sudden introduction of a new Milf feels weird especially after the poor flow of story.
3) Engine still feels wonky, mouth of Linda bugged out if you save and exit the menu during her Masturbation scene before giving her the perfume.
4) Personally feel quality of art and animation decreased, though I'm pretty sure Inusen shouldn't be blamed for this.

Overall, update feels rushed beyond repair, coupled with unwarranted delays, lack of communication, 10minutes of update...
If every update is as good as Linda scenes back in v0.24 i would have thrown my money already. But the increasingly lack of effort really cuts it for me. What a pity and a shame...
Skipping over Linda getting pregnant is the worst thing. They have been building up to that for how fucking long and all we get is one shitty scene where the condom breaks? fuck that shit. hey need to halt whatever they are doing and go back to fix THAT part immediately. Give us the raw no holds barred bareback breeding sessions with Linda and Jason that we were fucking promised. At least three full goddamn scenes worth before she gets pregnant. There is LITERALLY NO POINT IN CONTINUING THIS GAME WITHOUT THOSE SCENES.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I am very sad because most of the well-known members have left this page on the site so that the game developer disappears and appears only if the update comes out. What happens to the whole group? It is strange.

Well, the next update is supposed to be released at the end of the month or early next month, according to their words that the update will not be delayed this time, but it is likely that it will be released on December 15 or the end of December with additional content such as content 32 and this is what I usually expect.

For the information that the fees are ready to be updated in February, the change will not happen until March, because most are angry at the update 33.

All we hoped for was no excuses only. :)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes