Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Walkthrough V0.34
" Inception "
-Exit the House - Janet Appears
-Return back to the house and go upstairs in the guestroom (new location-Door on the left)
Joey will talk with Janet
-Return into the room and click on her bag
-Leave and go in your bedroom and sleep
-Go back in the Guest Room. This time there will be some dirty laundry on her bag. Click on it to get it
Linda will appear to warn you about Janet
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Laundry to Jason.
-Return home and go in the Guestroom where Janet is trying to get dressed. Click on her to talk to her
-Go back to the Milftoon Shop and pickup her laundry from Jason (click on him)
-Return Home and give her the clean laundry
-Go downstairs and click on each milf at the tea party. Wait on Linda and Gloria to see them naked
-Once you click on all the girls , going in the kitchen will trigger Linda to ask you to clean the plates.Once in the kitchen , click on the sink to clean the plates where Janet will appear behind you and talk to you.
-Joey is constantly sleepy/dizzy/feeling weird. Return to your bed to sleep again
[scene]
-Go in the guest room and click on the painting above the bed to reveal the hidden safe
-Click on the safe to try to open it
-Go downstairs and call Linda to tell you where the PIN is.
-Go in the Kitchen and click on the Yellow note to get the password(PIN)
[scene]
-Go in the guestroom and drag/drop the password from your inventory on the safe to open it.
-Go in the bathroom and click on Janet to get closer. Click on Janet to start scene
[scene]
-Go downstairs and click on Linda and Peace
-Go in the Guestroom again and click on her bag. This time you will get a red robe
*From here you can re-visit Janet in the bathroom for extra blowjobs
-Go downstairs and drag/drop the Robe on Linda. She will refuse it
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason so he can give you a fake receipt for it. Jason will ask you to honor his deal.
-Go to Jasons House and go upstairs in Glorias bedroom. Leaving the bedroom will make Gloria Appear and you can talk.
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason. This time Jason will accept it and he will give you a receipt for it.
-Return Home. This time Linda will be alone in the living room. Give her the robe
-Go to your bedroom.
*SAVE THE GAME*
-Click on the Bed to sleep

++End of 0.34++

would you have the tutorial v0.33?

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Kinda getting lost here, does anyone know how to get the perfume from Gloria to get the "nice" sex with your mom?
you have to go to your room, on the shelf to the right, click and the character takes a magazine. Then go to the town store and the owner gives you a key to open the cabinet where the perfume is.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
how i hate how you have to choose now i am at the stage where in the hotel i have to choose glorie or linde omg this is the worst that can be in the game

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I can't play, on the Windows the items don't appear, nor can I start a new game. On the cell phone, the same thing.
I am currently playing on the 10 win system and everything works as it should, the game is very good and fun, but the choices between one character and the other are one big minus

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
Those few experiencing crashes do:
1. Run As Administrator
2. Set Windows Compatibility to Windows 7
even if u do that doesnt work. did that before anyone told me to do that

Edit: nvm just made a new fresh folder and extracted there and no crash

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Christ... this game is literally just spending hours doing boring & annoying shit to occasionally get a scene. Wtf.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have normal save because i try that guys psot here but nothing work. it shows but I think its because of bug of game. So many bugs n this update

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes