IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
you have to go to jason to get the weed, give it to nick the dick for metal detector, then go to backyard where the hole is dug, and get the ring there for some sex.
I don't get what you're saying.... I haven't met Nick the dick in the game since its my first time playing and I was just following the guide for part 1...

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Man the amount of crash in this game is unbelievable.

I've had maybe 20 crashes so far. Especially once we get in the later parts with Janet, crashing almost every 3-4 frames.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Going the dream route is not the best way to fix things, especially since Janet is a really nice milf and if it is a dream then her scenes were all for nothing, I like that they are listening to the fans since most were against the time skip but again, this is not the best way... all this chapter will fell like a "filler episode"

D

Deleted member 386829

Going the dream route is not the best way to fix things, especially since Janet is a really nice milf and if it is a dream then her scenes were all for nothing, I like that they are listening to the fans since most were against the time skip but again, this is not the best way... all this chapter will fell like a "filler episode"
its fine i think. you can do ridiculous stuff and not have to worry too hard because it will be a dream. im sure we'll get good scenes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how do i do this
Right click on the game icon and select properties by left clicking on the text that says "properties".

There a some sub menus on the top. Select compatility and click on the box that says "run in this program in compatility mode for" then select the windows 7 option. You should also tick the box to make it run in admin in the box below called settings.

Reactions: molerat21

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be so fucking happy if this is real. Like the first time I'll gladly welcome "it was all a dream" as a plot device to roll things back.

Pleeeeease do this. I'll keep following this game in the meantime under the impression we're going to get the missed impregnation scene when Joey first crossed that final line with Linda.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Walkthrough V0.34
" Inception "
-Exit the House - Janet Appears
-Return back to the house and go upstairs in the guestroom (new location-Door on the left)
Joey will talk with Janet
-Return into the room and click on her bag
-Leave and go in your bedroom and sleep
-Go back in the Guest Room. This time there will be some dirty laundry on her bag. Click on it to get it
Linda will appear to warn you about Janet
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Laundry to Jason.
-Return home and go in the Guestroom where Janet is trying to get dressed. Click on her to talk to her
-Go back to the Milftoon Shop and pickup her laundry from Jason (click on him)
-Return Home and give her the clean laundry
-Go downstairs and click on each milf at the tea party. Wait on Linda and Gloria to see them naked
-Once you click on all the girls , going in the kitchen will trigger Linda to ask you to clean the plates.Once in the kitchen , click on the sink to clean the plates where Janet will appear behind you and talk to you.
-Joey is constantly sleepy/dizzy/feeling weird. Return to your bed to sleep again
[scene]
-Go in the guest room and click on the painting above the bed to reveal the hidden safe
-Click on the safe to try to open it
-Go downstairs and call Linda to tell you where the PIN is.
-Go in the Kitchen and click on the Yellow note to get the password(PIN)
[scene]
-Go in the guestroom and drag/drop the password from your inventory on the safe to open it.
-Go in the bathroom and click on Janet to get closer. Click on Janet to start scene
[scene]
-Go downstairs and click on Linda and Peace
-Go in the Guestroom again and click on her bag. This time you will get a red robe
*From here you can re-visit Janet in the bathroom for extra blowjobs
-Go downstairs and drag/drop the Robe on Linda. She will refuse it
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason so he can give you a fake receipt for it. Jason will ask you to honor his deal.
-Go to Jasons House and go upstairs in Glorias bedroom. Leaving the bedroom will make Gloria Appear and you can talk.
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason. This time Jason will accept it and he will give you a receipt for it.
-Return Home. This time Linda will be alone in the living room. Give her the robe
-Go to your bedroom.
*SAVE THE GAME*
-Click on the Bed to sleep

++End of 0.34++

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, time to share thoughts

1 - So the game heavily implies that that's all a dream. Not sure it was the best way to retcon things, I'd just have gone back and filled the timeskip properly. If you're gonna develop a whole story and then just say it's a dream, the whole thing feels pointless. But if it means we'll get the story we actually want, then that's fine. I just wish they'd be done with it in a couple of updates max.

2- Great art as usual

3- While I still wish for a full automated gallery, having it slightly updated is something

4- Multiple crashes. Not sure what's up with that, never happened to me before.

Overall, I like the art, and the progression (never needed a walkthrough), had mixed feeling on the story, but the technical problems did sour my experience. Guess they did pull a Cyberpunk huh.
The art isn't as usual, as a matter of fact the art in this episode was the best so far, many details and very long scenes.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Walkthrough V0.34
" Inception "
-Exit the House - Janet Appears
-Return back to the house and go upstairs in the guestroom (new location-Door on the left)
Joey will talk with Janet
-Return into the room and click on her bag
-Leave and go in your bedroom and sleep
-Go back in the Guest Room. This time there will be some dirty laundry on her bag. Click on it to get it
Linda will appear to warn you about Janet
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Laundry to Jason.
-Return home and go in the Guestroom where Janet is trying to get dressed. Click on her to talk to her
-Go back to the Milftoon Shop and pickup her laundry from Jason (click on him)
-Return Home and give her the clean laundry
-Go downstairs and click on each milf at the tea party. Wait on Linda and Gloria to see them naked
-Once you click on all the girls , going in the kitchen will trigger Linda to ask you to clean the plates.Once in the kitchen , click on the sink to clean the plates where Janet will appear behind you and talk to you.
-Joey is constantly sleepy/dizzy/feeling weird. Return to your bed to sleep again
[scene]
-Go in the guest room and click on the painting above the bed to reveal the hidden safe
-Click on the safe to try to open it
-Go downstairs and call Linda to tell you where the PIN is.
-Go in the Kitchen and click on the Yellow note to get the password(PIN)
[scene]
-Go in the guestroom and drag/drop the password from your inventory on the safe to open it.
-Go in the bathroom and click on Janet to get closer. Click on Janet to start scene
[scene]
-Go downstairs and click on Linda and Peace
-Go in the Guestroom again and click on her bag. This time you will get a red robe
*From here you can re-visit Janet in the bathroom for extra blowjobs
-Go downstairs and drag/drop the Robe on Linda. She will refuse it
-Go to the Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason so he can give you a fake receipt for it. Jason will ask you to honor his deal.
-Go to Jasons House and go upstairs in Glorias bedroom. Leaving the bedroom will make Gloria Appear and you can talk.
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give the Robe to Jason. This time Jason will accept it and he will give you a receipt for it.
-Return Home. This time Linda will be alone in the living room. Give her the robe
-Go to your bedroom.
*SAVE THE GAME*
-Click on the Bed to sleep

++End of 0.34++
this walkthrough has nothing to do with my 0.34 does that mean i have to go through the entire game again?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes