Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Those few experiencing crashes do:
1. Run As Administrator
2. Set Windows Compatibility to Windows 7

The yoyo

Aug 22, 2018
Ok, time to share thoughts

1 - So the game heavily implies that that's all a dream. Not sure it was the best way to retcon things, I'd just have gone back and filled the timeskip properly. If you're gonna develop a whole story and then just say it's a dream, the whole thing feels pointless. But if it means we'll get the story we actually want, then that's fine. I just wish they'd be done with it in a couple of updates max.

2- Great art as usual

3- While I still wish for a full automated gallery, having it slightly updated is something

4- Multiple crashes. Not sure what's up with that, never happened to me before.

Overall, I like the art, and the progression (never needed a walkthrough), had mixed feeling on the story, but the technical problems did sour my experience. Guess they did pull a Cyberpunk huh.
Could you upload scenes please

le5003

May 11, 2020
Usually the game starts off in the new chapter.

This .34 wants me to replay the last update. Don't feel like doing that. Lame. Will it actually continue to .34 if I bother to do that?

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Also is there a way to replay or see the scenes in part 1 for example the Gina tit shake scene. I've tried CG ripping it but it's a disaster. Many thanks

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
kind of lost in the first one, where im supposed to get mrs kellys phone number, but after the cut scene i didnt get it is there something else im supposed to do?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The art isn't as usual, as a matter of fact the art in this episode was the best so far, many details and very long scenes.
You should thank this to our new Developer who believes in me and gave me free hand to draw and get better:) She supports me and she never binds my hand. By V 34 she worked on the art requests and it seems she made a great job!
(The last story progress in version v 33 was made by the old developer and our new developer needed to work with those stuffs.)
So i can not wait her new scripts! And i will try my best with the next updates!

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
when I go through the "happy sex" route at the end of the last update, once Janey shows up and I get her intro, going to the guest room just shows her luggage and I don't get a scene. I've checked every location after as well but there aren't any events triggering in order to progress.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
You should thank this to our new Developer who believes in me and gave me free hand to draw and get better:) She supports me and she never binds my hand. By V 34 she worked on the art requests and it seems she made a great job!
(The last story progress in version v 33 was made by the old developer and our new developer needed to work with those stuffs.)
So i can not wait her new scripts! And i will try my best with the next updates!
If i didn't know better i'd say that the dev's just lazy xd

gannonspike

Aug 2, 2017
when I go through the "happy sex" route at the end of the last update, once Janey shows up and I get her intro, going to the guest room just shows her luggage and I don't get a scene. I've checked every location after as well but there aren't any events triggering in order to progress.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I too am having this issue

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes