Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, time to share thoughts

1 - So the game heavily implies that that's all a dream. Not sure it was the best way to retcon things, I'd just have gone back and filled the timeskip properly. If you're gonna develop a whole story and then just say it's a dream, the whole thing feels pointless. But if it means we'll get the story we actually want, then that's fine. I just wish they'd be done with it in a couple of updates max.

2- Great art as usual

3- While I still wish for a full automated gallery, having it slightly updated is something

4- Multiple crashes. Not sure what's up with that, never happened to me before.

Overall, I like the art, and the progression (never needed a walkthrough), had mixed feeling on the story, but the technical problems did sour my experience. Guess they did pull a Cyberpunk huh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I will agree the art is what saves this game but the story is not progressing nicely i shared my own toughts in the comment above you but in short the only way this is getting fixed is retconning the last few updates the mom impregnation needs to be flessed out better the dad story line had to be done better with a divorce i feel like his first time with his girfriend in the pussy should have been shown and i want better angels look at this update pregnant sex in the pussy with mom and i cant even see the belly when they fuck also i hate the idea of him having to sexualy share his mom with his brother/son this is why in mom and son incest stories you make daughters its only oke to have a son if he is not sexualy involved i dith like however that she told him to his face the baby is his i feel like he is just going the make the game without reteconning and putting even more girls in the story thats not what this game needs right now.
Dots dude. You should use them

• Haha
Reactions: FakoSIL and acewinz

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I can't remember, I played the 0.33. When I downloaded the 0.34, If I start a new game I'll be up to date ? Or I have to start all over again ?

Phartem

Feb 15, 2019
i donwload 0.34 and play, when i finish the dialog of janet at the first meeting, she said the same as 0.33 and the game close.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, I gave the Ring to Alicia (got the scene) + Talk to mom (Got the scene), Went to gloria's house, pick the book on my shelf, and now ? What I have to do ?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
at the part 1 where in the guide says that I should buy the earrings for Gina, How the heck can I buy the earrings because Jason said that its pre order only :/

Dec 12, 2020
at the part 1 where in the guide says that I should buy the earrings for Gina, How the heck can I buy the earrings because Jason said that its pre order only :/

you have to go to jason to get the weed, give it to nick the dick for metal detector, then go to backyard where the hole is dug, and get the ring there for some sex.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes