Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My friend, I know what you mean, and I agreed with you, the developer, who broke his promise nearly 5 times

I will certainly not forget, but I will remember them every time they break their promises that I am a person who will not forget even after 100 years .

Well, I do not work in the administration, but I hope the milftoon administration will provide a statement about what happens 5 times. This is something that no one will definitely forget.

And believe me, it is a solo business that has nothing to do with managing Milftoon

Reactions: Ale69

kok1t0

Nov 15, 2020
I had a couple crashes trying to enter to the bathroom.

First I indeed enter the bathroom to see Janeth sitting there, and Joey telling some lines like "I should try to help her", instant crash.

The second time it crashed just entering the bathroom.

Sep 12, 2017
Shortly.

Have you tried the usual fixes?
Run As Administrator and set to Windows 7 Compatibility.

wow I loved it but I have a question, are you going to do flashbacks of what happened in the months of part 3 and 4 (scene where linda accepts without a condom and alicia's first time)?

and please be more communicative here on the page and on patreon.

If the update is delayed please advise.

great job developers fit them very well

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I had a couple crashes trying to enter to the bathroom.

First I indeed enter the bathroom to see Janeth sitting there, and Joey telling some lines like "I should try to help her", instant crash.

The second time it crashed just entering the bathroom.
Run As Administrator and set to Windows 7 Compatibility.

Reactions: Hajtand

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
wow I loved it but I have a question, are you going to do flashbacks of what happened in the months of part 3 and 4 (scene where linda accepts without a condom and alicia's first time)?

and please be more communicative here on the page and on patreon.

If the update is delayed please advise.

great job developers fit them very well
we will try communicate more on patreon and if have time then here. update next estimate unknown

Woolsworth

Jun 30, 2020
hey Inusen, i have been critical of the story missteps and skipping the most wanted scenes, but i want to say you killed it with the angles and shot variety in this update. huge progress from a few months ago, and i can tell you put a ton of work in. great job!

Woolsworth

Jun 30, 2020
i also thought linda facial expressions were much better this update. if they keep going this direction, once we do get the linda scene everyone wants it will be really satisfying. and they dropped a few hints this update about how they might backpedal on some of the story elements that havent worked.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes