Dfert1

Nov 23, 2020
I did not get any response yet. I think everyone has Christmas and new year time. XD I have just my love and some puppies and could not travel to my family. My sister had covid and my heart is ill so I can not risk it. So I am working on my games and watching the forum. And checking mails 'in every 10 minutes' XD
Thanks for keepin it clear, hope they answer soon.

D

Deleted member 386829

I did not get any response yet. I think everyone has Christmas and new year time. XD I have just my love and some puppies and could not travel to my family. My sister had covid and my heart is ill so I can not risk it. So I am working on my games and watching the forum. And checking mails 'in every 10 minutes' XD
you're the best inusen! you really go out of your way for the fans, and we appreciate you for it!

Reactions: g90502096
Nov 28, 2018
you mean like the v0.34 ?
Well v0.34 will exist sometime in the future as for the android ports for 1 and 2 they have some gui elements that can't be converted or some stuff I guess
The dev straight up said they won't go back to porting them and it's tough to say if any 3rd party would take them up for porting due to the above mentioned issue

Reactions: g90502096

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Ok, I'm sorry, but that is just stupid now.

If I am correct, the new dev just doesn't respond.
So clearly 2 options there:

1: she has problems, which i don't want her.
2: she doesn't give a F.

Just don't tell me she just can't give us (or better her own team) a message to keep everybody update.
AND don't tell me her work is not on a cloud service (like github).

But if it is not her fault, for god sake, just give us some news, its not that hard to say:
'Sorry guys, due to some issues we can't give youthe new update for now, but we keep you updated as soon as possible'.
Is it too hard ???

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes