Dec 24, 2019
pay every month to have an update almost every two months, good strategy:ROFLMAO: , I'm sorry because they may have many more supporters, but they have a serious problem in communication

Reactions: Ale69

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This game is quite good and so is the development, i think people are to excited about this game and they end up hyped to much for a new update. I say take it easy, you can see due to the lack of communication they are trying to get things together. Unlike most developers they actually generate jobs and put out real content, they aren't patreon based people like some developers out there, they are actually a business, so things with them are a bit different than other developers around here. They said we'll get a double sized update. Be good or be bad, we'll get the update, trust me

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigTombolo

senpai0285

Aug 31, 2018
Just unsubscribed
And it's not for the dealy I get used too but for the lack of communication and fake promises l.
It's 5 month now and they do it every time .
At least it was a good game I hope it will sad story I loved alicia T_T

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Were the previous excuses false? I began to doubt the news of the destruction of her house from the floods. Yes, I read the news, but perhaps her house was not affected by anything and I took this as an excuse .

52 comments were not responded to .

Should we tell the developer that you should submit your resignation and bring you a replacement?

It's a strange thing going on .

I know that my comment is offensive, but it really is something that pisses a person a lot .

What makes me angry is breaking appointments. :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
If it is the first time, I will forgive her because I am a forgiving person .

And also the second time I will accept her excuse .

The third time, I will hold her accountable and give her a warning .

The fourth time, I will tell her, if I return it again, I will tell you goodbye, you know what I mean .
Fifth time, goodbye and good luck .

Because the supporters are more important than anyone else, they gave me their money and they trusted me, so how can I betray them? This is unacceptable .

do you hear me .

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
If it is the first time, I will forgive her because I am a forgiving person .

And also the second time I will accept her excuse .

The third time, I will hold her accountable and give her a warning .

The fourth time, I will tell her, if I return it again, I will tell you goodbye, you know what I mean .
Fifth time, goodbye and good luck .

Because the supporters are more important than anyone else, they gave me their money and they trusted me, so how can I betray them? This is unacceptable .

do you hear me .
Calm down a bit please.

We do not want to regret the things we say, let us wait for Admins infos. I hope Developer will send a response sooner and publish the update.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
I contacted Admin to look after this, I will tell if i know more. Our programmer did not send me an answer either, I hope she is ok! Hold on!!!
Thanks mate :love:
But why are you the only one to give us some update ? I just can't understand that.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I think your words are mocking and detracting. For your good luck, I have forgiven you because I am a very merciful man. ;)
Oh no offense here ;) I just want to be more happy during nice Christmas days and to hear your story about brand meaning :) I believe that such information would be useful for all of us and even for the Dev ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Dante696969

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Oh no offense here ;) I just want to be more happy during nice Christmas days and to hear your story about brand meaning :) I believe that such information would be useful for all of us and even for the Dev ;)
Your brand is basically your reputation. If you practice things such as delayed releases, not addressing concerns that your customers have, and putting out bad updates then it also hurts your "brand". Meaning, that if they go to put out another game under the "milftoon brand", people will have a bad taste in their mouth and not trust them due to how they tarnished their trust with this game. Hope that helped you have a "more happy christmas"

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any cheat money for Part 1,2,3 ? and also if there 's any walkthrought for part 1,2,3 or the game already has a hint system or walkthrough?

Last edited:

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Well no point being upset and all since its all within expectations that it will be delayed. Like i mentioned countless times, unless you're a patreon supporter, you dont get the right to be upset since ultimately the pirates get it free too.

2ndly, if you're upset, feel free to leave, its not like they need your support to survive. Obviously they are stagnating at 1270+ patrons but there should be a reason why they aren't getting any more patrons too.

I am not defending them by any means, and i condemn them as well for their poor business ethics and attitude, but why you be getting mad online about just 1 game when there are countless other great games waiting to be discovered.

I for one would rather support Inusen's private works since the only redeeming quality left to this dumpster fire of MTD is the art and Inusen is making his own games with his art. So go support him more for more quality stuff.

TLDR; learn to deal with disappointments and don't expect anything from repeated failed promises. If they can fail you once you bet they can fail you multiple times. :cautious:

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Your brand is basically your reputation. If you practice things such as delayed releases, not addressing concerns that your customers have, and putting out bad updates then it also hurts your "brand". Meaning, that if they go to put out another game under the "milftoon brand", people will have a bad taste in their mouth and not trust them due to how they tarnished their trust with this game. Hope that helped you have a "more happy christmas"
I guess you have a small misunderstanding ;)
Reputation is a not directly related to the "brand". It's a part of public relations which is itself part of IMC ( integrated marketing communications). So what you say above is just "how brand communicates with supporters and admirers" but I think milftoon team which made it as a " brand" have some other critical values which helped them to build their own understanding of their brand :)

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I'm a bit out of the loop. I stopped playing this game a few months back and today i see that it has part 4 and Linda IS FUCKIN PREGENANT. When tf did this happen. So can somebody sort it out for me.. like when did this happen. And it'd be a great help if you could provide a save for it. Thanx.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I guess you have a small misunderstanding ;)
Reputation is a not directly related to the "brand". It's a part of public relations which is itself part of IMC ( integrated marketing communications). So what you say above is just "how brand communicates with supporters and admirers" but I think milftoon team which made it as a " brand" have some other critical values which helped them to build their own understanding of their brand :)
Yes it is. Because if your brand has a reputation for putting out a bad product that is past the date at which it was intended to be published, that becomes relative to your brand. Reputation is as wide of a term as it is deep in these circumstances. Your brand would then be known for that, and it would carry over to every other thing that you do. Your brands reputation is what is doing, will do, or has done. Its everything surrounding your brand, your products, and your practices. Stop trying to be all marketing 101, anyone who has ever bought something knows this.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Yes it is. Because if your brand has a reputation for putting out a bad product that is past the date at which it was intended to be published, that becomes relative to your brand. Reputation is as wide of a term as it is deep in these circumstances. Your brand would then be known for that, and it would carry over to every other thing that you do. Your brands reputation is what is doing, will do, or has done. Its everything surrounding your brand, your products, and your practices. Stop trying to be all marketing 101, anyone who has ever bought something knows this.
Lol, I am not trying anything :) It just making fun for me to hear when people say they know "brand meaning" or something like that. From your words, I understand that you are probably a professional and can give really good recommendations with a real plan of actions for Milftoon. So that "your information" will definitely help them to avoid such issue in the future or even help them to make their brand way more successful as it is right now :) So please try to be more precise as it will be a "win win " for everyone :)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes