Dec 12, 2020
T
updated. check our forum for walkthrou at
thanks you
This cant be real, this is a litteral pirate site, but the Inusen says it isnt when someone posted his game before he even did on here??? Am i missing something? Thats like an e thot contributing to their reddit leak sites and posting there idgi i swear...

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Very nice, right off the bat, the gallery has yet to be fully updated much less include a scenes option...

I smell a great update ahead

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
T

This cant be real, this is a litteral pirate site, but the Inusen says it isnt when someone posted his game before he even did on here??? Am i missing something? Thats like an e thot contributing to their reddit leak sites and posting there idgi i swear...
You made something twisted.XD I always post my own games total freely for everyone after a few days of release on Patreon.
Other developers make the same.
This is a pirate site but Developers have their own channel which they can moderate.

Reactions: Ale69
Dec 12, 2020
You made something twisted.XD I always post my own games total freely for everyone after a few days of release on Patreon.
Other developers make the same.
This is a pirate site but Developers have their own channel which they can moderate.

Idk man, youre cool and all but you have a right to dmca people, and if more people do this you can effectively take down the site given enough time...

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Idk man, youre cool and all but you have a right to dmca people, and if more people do this you can effectively take down the site given enough time...
I do not understand DMCA and IDk.. XD ..i am old.. can you tell me what this means?
I just had a problem with a real pirate here. He opened the same forum for my games and it is in progress to take it down or shift ownership.
Post a link to download a game release is one thing but try to take the moderation option for a game forum here... this is another thing.
Well life is never easey XD

Dec 12, 2020
I do not understand DMCA and IDk.. XD ..i am old.. can you tell me what this means?
I just had a problem with a real pirate here. He opened the same forum for my games and it is in progress to take it down or shift ownership.
Post a link to download a game release is one thing but try to take the moderation option for a game forum here... this is another thing.
Well life is never easey XD
Im no snitch, whatever problem you have, thats on you buddy...

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Now I don't know what will happen in 2021 . o_O

Definitely the next update in February. :ROFLMAO:

Will we see two milfs with Joey? :love:

I hope to remove the pregnancy because it never gives rise to excitement. :(

I hope the developer tells us what the 2021 plan is . :giggle:

I'm a little disappointed from next year and hope there is some motivating speech . :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Valila and Ale69
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes