Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I told to myself I will never comment here again, but hey, what I expected since a few months finally came true ; Inusen left the boat. It was just a matter of time in the end. Won't be rude against the new Dev, but the former one really messed up.

As I said two months ago, it was a fun ride. MD was already doomed even with Inusen collaboration. Now what do you think will happen without his participation ? The last update I played totally destroyed my love for this game. It was totally fucked up. We waited years, well I waited 3 years, since the very first version of the game for nice Linda quality time, but Bam ; Timeskip and she's pregnant. WTF?? It totally ruined everything for me. Anyway, now, I have an additional reason to stay away from MD.

That being said, I wish good luck to the new Dev. You'll need it. Take Care.

Nov 28, 2018
You do realize that the gimmick of MILFToon comics is that characters are direct copies of Disney's characters? (And the quality is so good that it's quite obvious.)

So, actually the more interesting question is: Why hasn't Disney's legal teams issued Cease and Desist suits?
Yup that is due to Inusen's artwork he's amazing at drawing like the old Disney characters

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
project continues. new update then change of artist
I think you are angry with me for complaining about the previous months, and I apologize. I was very rude. :cry:

But man, this is the happiest news I have heard from you. Thank you very much for my happiness . :giggle:

I hope that the project will not stop forever, as this is my favorite game . :love:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Still not able to save.

Update: Found it. Unlike most of these games, you save not by right-clicking, but pressing the ESC button. (I thought I had tried that earlier.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
Nero1
I make visual novels, please check my patreon and the Discreen vision games collection:)

The Secret of the house -day 2 game update!
The 2. day starts in the house of dirty secrets.
Download link for PC:
Mega#x8xIBUbdR6GK7UbYOEOTPRG6vHaNp4GOm_WMFa0QjBQ
Key: x8xIBUbdR6GK7UbYOEOTPRG6vHaNp4GOm_WMFa0QjBQ
or

Android version:
Mega#1-e6KrYSDxVK_z9mW5WW1mBfRqGwa_Ux-g3NjyQGQaU
or

Have a nice time to play!
[/ QUOTE]
i like your game

Reactions: Arnold95

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I played the 0.32 until the end and starting the 0.34 the story is way more into the future that it should be. Is there a missing part somewhere ?

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
The Curse of Fallout Frontier is really hitting all projects outside that cursed NV mod
Jesus Christ in heaven.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes