Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Guys, I love Inusen, and I am sub to his patreon. But he is not the only one in the world to draw like that, let's be honest here. I'm sure the MTD team are looking for someone to replace Inusen's art ... at least I hope so ...

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Guys, I love Inusen, and I am sub to his patreon. But he is not the only one in the world to draw like that, let's be honest here. I'm sure the MTD team are looking for someone to replace Inusen's art ... at least I hope so ...
ye a couple of people said that already

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
First of all: this sounds maybe rude, but writing that I am not the only one with that art, capacity..
I think there is noone on the earth who draws the same way! YOu know art is one thing and you give your personality to it as well. All artist do that, we feel the personality in the images . I wish to be like Milt Kahl, but i can see i will never be so cool like him. I can not change my own personality to put in an image.
So do not write such things( haters do write this way.) .. you really do not need to write hater comments on me anymore, i am off. I make my own games and if you hate me do not come to write such comments please.XD " and you are overestimating him, it is not all that "--- This is a bit to much i guess, if some people like me and my art you do not have the rights to ask people to downestimate me.. you have your own opinion and they have their own. Let it be!
Just look for the new artists, the new artist will have another personality. He or she draws in a different way for sure. Style can be the same, but the feeling will change. Everyone can be better than I am I accept it. There are lot of more talented people than i am. This is a a fact.(to V&M to not follow any illusion..)
Also please stop sending me messages on my channels about the update! I DO not know anything, the only thing I know is I sent the february content at december 21 fully.
I do not know any info of update, of artist change. I quited the projetc.
Thank you!
( I wont comment here anymore in life, i made this last comment because people ask me and contact me, I hope more will read here and wont message me because i do not know anything either!)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
I began my own games 3 months ago, I updated several games, search my patreon for more info.
If you would like to know why I left the team :I can not and I do not want to tell any more thing about it.
Hakuna matata! XD

:) Thank you!
First of all: this sounds maybe rude, but writing that I am not the only one with that art, capacity..
I think there is noone on the earth who draws the same way! YOu know art is one thing and you give your personality to it as well. All artist do that, we feel the personality in the images . I wish to be like Milt Kahl, but i can see i will never be so cool like him. I can not change my own personality to put in an image.
So do not write such things( haters do write this way.) .. you really do not need to write hater comments on me anymore, i am off. I make my own games and if you hate me do not come to write such comments please.XD " and you are overestimating him, it is not all that "--- This is a bit to much i guess, if some people like me and my art you do not have the rights to ask people to downestimate me.. you have your own opinion and they have their own. Let it be!
Just look for the new artists, the new artist will have another personality. He or she draws in a different way for sure. Style can be the same, but the feeling will change.
As much as I - along with everyone else here - really do like to see this game continue on until its supposed end of story, I feel as though the game is coming onto another shortcoming. It's a pity that Inusen would quit at this point in the development, since the art is the strong-suit of the game. Leaving the project for health reasons (i.e. strokes) - that is understandable. For the reasons of business and creative differences though (i.e. they're not paying me as much or not at all for my work + I don't like the way my work is handled), he's gonna have to elaborate on those. Is there any digital/written proof to show from the artist on why he wasn't getting paid, other than his own hearsay? Did he not like the way his work was handled due to unneeded changes in the story?

I really like to believe Inusen's side of the story on this, but his choice of not explaining himself and the ego from these problematic statements is gonna create two possibilities.

1. Him not taking these responses seriously makes these statements less believable.
2. The more he does this, the more likely that some fans will become the devil's advocate for the Milftoon Drama dev.

Getting lots of raised eyebrows on the future development at this point in time. I'm sad now.

Reactions: Ale69 and Pulica

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Just look for the new artists, the new artist will have another personality. He or she draws in a different way for sure. Style can be the same, but the feeling will change.
Also please stop sending me messages on my channels about the update! I DO not know anything, the only thing I know is I sent the february content at december 21 fully.
I do not know any info of update, of artist change. I quited the projetc.
Thank you!
( I wont comment here anym ore in life, i made this last comment because people ask me and contact me, I hope more will read here and wont message me because i do not know anything either!)
I will comment on your page because of one game that I liked and hope you focus on it [ The secret of the house ] .:love:

Also, you said in your comment earlier that you will make a game of incest and I am excited so I hope it looks like a Milftoon drama. :love:

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
Tin Foil hat time:

I think Inusen left because he sends his work way in advance ( i.e. having sent February content last December), but the devs don't show similar work ethic.
And I feel like the last news update from MTD threw Inusen under the bus a bit since they stated that the animations would have to go through the artist for Q.A. , implying that possible delays are caused by either bugs or Animations not passing Q.A.

I also think Inusen really likes Renpy, and that like us do not understand why the game doesn't migrate towards Renpy instead of using this current engine that requires the game to be broken down into several parts the moment it crosses 300MB.

I also think Inusen not saying anything about the incident is a good move because it shows that Inusen respects MTD enough not to burn down the proverbial bridge and air out dirty laundry.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes