Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I own all the pictures that were posted on the Patreon. and the poll information, but I cannot publish them out of respect for the supporters and developers, so I am not greedy so I hope you will understand my words and also I ask everyone who loves the game to support it, even if I have only two dollars, I think it is not a large amount and is not very expensive in appreciation of their efforts I know They break their deadlines and do not stick to them, but there are strong games that are too late, such as the summertime saga and others. :giggle:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I’m sure that they will come with “the next update 0.35 it’s double update” and needs more time :))
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: no no I don "t think so

I guess today will be the awaited update but without the Linda scenes. :(

The strange thing is that the supporters want to see Linda, so I do better with each update of Linda's scene and another girl's scene. ;)

Also please I don’t want to see the pregnancy again . :cry:

Reactions: Ale69

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Two days past. They still havent learned there lesson. still giving deadlines that they just completely fail to hit

all of january no game. two weeks in to february and nothing. they havent learned a thing
so what's a plan? Shall we stop looking for this game or what?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: no no I don "t think so

I guess today will be the awaited update but without the Linda scenes. :(

The strange thing is that the supporters want to see Linda, so I do better with each update of Linda's scene and another girl's scene. ;)

Also please I don’t want to see the pregnancy again . :cry:
Why do you say that there will be no Linda scenes and that the update will be today? Where are you getting that information?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why do you say that there will be no Linda scenes and that the update will be today? Where are you getting that information?
Just expectations. :)

Also, some supporters are angry because of the lack of respect for deadlines. I hope for a quick restructuring because lying causes failure in the end, and this is something no one wants. :)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Just expectations. :)

Also, some supporters are angry because of the lack of respect for deadlines. I hope for a quick restructuring because lying causes failure in the end, and this is something no one wants. :)
Considering you are still a supporter, and it was never mentioned in the thread, who is going to be featured in this update? People have only assumed we will not get linda because she was in the last one. I hope we get linda, shes really the only reason people put up with all of the problems I think haha.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Considering you are still a supporter, and it was never mentioned in the thread, who is going to be featured in this update? People have only assumed we will not get linda because she was in the last one. I hope we get linda, shes really the only reason people put up with all of the problems I think haha.
I agree with you, the reason for my love and support for the game is only Linda, and even the elite supporters also want Linda, but the other girls must also be given their right, isn't it? So I expect that Linda will not be in this update. I hope her presence and I will be happy .

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think I understood their work. Go back to the past and you will find the updates released from today the 10th of the month to the 15th of the month and in the following month the update will be launched from today between the 25th and 30th of the month. :cool:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes