VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I kind of hate how the game is divided up. Are they planning on combining the game into one big game once they are done?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
"The next days", the way it is worded sounds like not a native English speaker, so there is really no way to assume what "next days" means. If it was the next day it would have been out already, but they made sure not to set a date because it was most likely never finished to begin with. If they cared about this whole situation, there would at least be specific day to day updates but they know they do not have to do that. We will all play the game either way, and the supporters will support either way.

• Sad
Reactions: Ale69

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
"The next days", the way it is worded sounds like not a native English speaker, so there is really no way to assume what "next days" means. If it was the next day it would have been out already, but they made sure not to set a date because it was most likely never finished to begin with. If they cared about this whole situation, there would at least be specific day to day updates but they know they do not have to do that. We will all play the game either way, and the supporters will support either way.
yes, and that is how they run from their responsibility

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
I absolutely don't care if they take 2 month's for each update but the thing that make's me pissed of is the update delay..!!
If You can not finish an update in a month then better to make us informed about it so we can chill out . Just don't make the promises that you guy's can not keep ,It's not the only time this shit has happened
:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
he's making other games now i think it's descreenvision ?
Inusen (descreenvision) wasn't the dev as far as I recall. I admit, I might be wrong. He was the artist. I'm quite excited for his light strategy game. Called "if you do", the new update should be released around the 22th in this month.

Kalikas3

Aug 2, 2020
I thought incest was banned on Patreon ? How does this game, which is same on F95 and Patreon, is still allowed to have a page ?
I'm just wondering if someone has an answer.

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
Inusen (descreenvision) wasn't the dev as far as I recall. I admit, I might be wrong. He was the artist. I'm quite excited for his light strategy game. Called "if you do", the new update should be released around the 22th in this month.
ah yeah you're right it's the artist

senpai0285

Aug 31, 2018
as i said 2weeks ago
the artist witch was the game boss for me is out and therefor this project or game is done for all
i said this 2 weeks ago and they sayed iwas baka and a 9year old kid
but now i think you know what i meant kid
dont waste time this game is done one and for all expect delay every time
RIP
Ale69 and V&M
chthonic_goat_666
Blzzzbub

• Angry
Reactions: darkness95

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think everyone is angry because of the lie and the funny that the developer himself admitted that he had failed to fulfill the promise I would say why do you destroy a wonderful artwork with your lies What is going on here.

Reactions: Ale69

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
I think everyone is angry because of the lie and the funny that the developer himself admitted that he had failed to fulfill the promise I would say why do you destroy a wonderful artwork with your lies What is going on here.
The guy messaging us on Patreon is, unfortunately, not the developer.

RRanju

May 12, 2018
In 0.21, the third step is just not happening... no matter what time i go to the pool, she is always lying besides the pool...
what am i missing?
i followed every single step, tried another save file ( game version as well)...
Current downloaded version is v 0.26

- 0.21 -
1. Go downstairs to hying room and talk with dad (part from 0.20)
2. Go outside and find Gloria in Garden.
Talk to her twice
3. Go at pool and see Sharon swimming.
4. Go in Joey's bedroom and study until 18:00
5. Go outside and talk with Gloria in Garden again
6. Go at pool and talk with Sharon. She will tell you that she wants a book.
7. Go at home at bathroom at 18:00 and enter bathroom. Joey's dad is taking a

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes