Toraxii

Dec 13, 2017
I am trying to play part 2 of the game on mac, but every time I try to open the game it immediately errors and tells me this code: DYLD, [0x4] Symbol missing. What can I do to fix this?
From a quick google search it says you need to update ur Xcode. I donno what that is since i use Windows, gl.

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019
I am sorry but i must answer some poeple becasue i get a lot of messages with questions:
I finished the new version content in 2020 december 22 with parts of another version.(So almost 2 version content is in the hand of developer)
The quit of mine IS NOT THE REASON OF THE DELAY: AS THEY WROTE -SOMEONE HAD PERSONAL PROBLEMS.
I quited MTD 15 days ago and they got to know this only on sunday,At jan 31. In january there was no update. So my quit could be not the reason of delay.
Please contact them for more info. I run my own games and own projects and I can not tell anymore about the MTD game.
Thank you!
I like your job! And i tested part of your games and i like them! If i realized that the quality of Milftoon will decrease atfer your quit. i think i will switch to your channel. BR of Germany.

Reactions: Hajtand
D

Deleted member 386829

unless they do a huge turnaround, and start communicating a ton+ getting updates out on time, im thinking this done. the time to change their methods of business was a couple months ago. really really sad. pulling my support

Reactions: Hajtand

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Milftoon-Drama
you need a reorganization just take this month for that . A lot people are anger most of them are not haters , they are just anger because your delay become a bad manner it's including me , EX patreons tiers 4 here , we respect your projet but you should be clear . Last times when I m tiers 4 We voted against android version and won the poll (if I remenber well ), but a minority people claim the android version ( fuck them) how they can play with hand on android version ? and you made the android version just for them , you put a lot work yourself . Anyways By the god pls don't tell us in last minutes 'todays we should delay for next week or week end )
you have to plan properly.
With regards , your big fan since the release 0.05 2017 - 2021

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
He or she warn us with these :

We are thinking of adding an Android Version too. It might be buggy at first and it may need some tweaking or two since it will simulate the mouse cursor as the touch screen.*
Would you guys be interested in something like that or do you purely prefer Windows and Mac versions?
*Note : We won't be able to fully support it if bugs appear on certain models. The game is build for PC so it is natural that it won't be working 100% on some Android models.
Maybe it's because of that it's a lot 'work' , and a minority people claim this . We are not in american election ...(joke)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
LOL. I was bored, so I decided to read a bit what's going on here and suprise ! Nothing changed. I don't regret a single second discarding this game. With or without Inusen, this game was doomed. Bad and unprofessional organization killed it. I'm one of the oldest player here and in almost 3 or 4 years that game exists, there has been excuses over excuses. Delays over delays. Bugs here, bugs there, save doesn't work. (Do note that I didn't take health issues into account, we are humans after all)

All this time (3 or 4 years), this team didn't learn the lesson, even with all the constructive criticisms shared here by caring fans. Still, it's too easy to bash only the Dev (who is new from what I read). The whole team has a problem. Messi or Neymar would be nothing without a team. The same principle applies here. The Dev isn't the only person working on this project. The problem was always global. Unprofessional Team. That's all.

Mar 2, 2020
Numbers speak for themselves, while the global trend is going up, no changes to be expected.

I'm sure most supporters don't care enough to evaluate the business practice. Like MTD said, it's not an American election.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes