BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I will just suggest you to stop and unsub asap. Time one or two weeks and this is getting the "abandoned" tag.
It's sad but it's what actually happens to a lot of projects like this.
They will never find another Inusen and the rest of the team seems like unqualified to keep up. Zero communication with the people that are paying the project, never in time with updates, always come with some silly excuses. It's not me pointing at them, they are pointing themselves lmao...

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Lol the truth is :

Yall are clowns still thinking to expect something from this developer at this point in time.
Nothing at this point is a surprise already.
Probably the only surprise would be actually delivering something on time or getting an artist to replicate Inusen's art.

Just move on and support Inusen and his own endeavours or other creators and games that are worth your time, energy and money.

Milftoon Drama has long been a lost cause, and yall know this is a fact

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
did the dev by any chance announced any release date on his last patreon post?
The post said "next days", which is not anything specific. They did that intentionally so they cannot be held to missing another deadline. Next days could be the next day...and then the next day...and the next day...not today? Nope, its the next day!

Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
The post said "next days", which is not anything specific. They did that intentionally so they cannot be held to missing another deadline. Next days could be the next day...and then the next day...and the next day...not today? Nope, its the next day!
I think it's kinda specific anyway. I mean, "next days" usually means 2-5 days or so. If more, they could say something like "a week" .
It does suck anyway...

Reactions: Hajtand

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder if they should have made the game less linear and more heroine driven,aside from that the story it's a mess in my opinium,take for example my favorite Gloria, after her first sex scene she says that it was plot to accuse Joey of a crime and gain sympathy from the public to better her business,later she says in the gallery scene that her relationship with the MC is some kinda of strange pseudo revenge against Linda,and later again in the update with her husband she says that she doesn't give a shit about Linda and only care about money.
The story isn't consistent,it looks like they change idea after each update which wouldn't be a problem if the game was simpler with Joey wanting to bang each girl without some kinda of complex story behind all

Reactions: Mega Senpai

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
It’s really hard to come online for 2 minutes and tell us that u are working and it’s X time until the update will be posted.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Looking again at her patreon (milftoon)
They have a goal that they never managed to achieve,
I think this must be what is causing all this delay,
they must have tired of never hitting, and are waiting
that this goal is achieved, only then to release the update.
So I recommend it to anyone who wants to see this game again,
that supports, maybe (I said maybe), this update will come out.
As for me, I will wait, it’s not really that big a game,
if it comes, i play, if it is canceled, i move on to another game, simple as that
I won't be criticizing here either.
So they are liying to our faces, they never respected any deadlines, but it's okay, just go subscribe to their patreon ?

• Sad
Reactions: Mega Senpai
Oct 25, 2018
Looking again at her patreon (milftoon)
They have a goal that they never managed to achieve,
I think this must be what is causing all this delay,
they must have tired of never hitting, and are waiting
that this goal is achieved, only then to release the update.
So I recommend it to anyone who wants to see this game again,
that supports, maybe (I said maybe), this update will come out.
As for me, I will wait, it’s not really that big a game,
if it comes, i play, if it is canceled, i move on to another game, simple as that
I won't be criticizing here either.
It's called Stockholm Syndrome:WeSmart:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Since I posted about it yesterday they have got 8 more subs...seriously like who are these people.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes