Spacejumper07

Oct 10, 2018
Maybe we should give a chance to new artist, I know he never gonna replace inusen but at least we should give him a chance,so I m just waiting for there next update and after that I m able to judge new artist
I never jugded the new artist to be bad or ? Offcourse i will give him a chance too. All what i had written is my opion about it nothing more and i dont judge or insult the new artist in any way,

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
A great game with enormous potential ruined by unprofessionnals and liars. Yeah, liars. I never saw a team having this much issues in 3 or 4 years and do shit about it. This thread is not filled with dicks. It's the total opposite. Understanding and caring pplz, but when you break this trust for months, years, by spitting lies over lies again and again, you totally lost all credibility towards your fanbase/community. It's over guys. Just accept it. This game is good as dead.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Here are the comments of the supporters on their page, please do not forget like ;)
Just as I suspected. There are people in the comments who are being literal simps over this. That’s the only excuse that makes any sense, is that these people who support are just going to support either way. That behavior makes absolutely no sense, considering I would think they have some self respect. If they have all that money to throw away for nothing, why not give it to a charity that actually helps people, and not the charity of milftoon drama that just makes the pockets of liars and crooks fatter. Any more comments? Keep them coming they are very interesting. And like I said before, more subs since I mentioned it yesterday.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Let's be honest. Do you prefer the game to exist or not. I know that everyone is angry because of their lies, but I do not wish the game disappeared and there are those who complain about the increase in the supporters in the Patreon. In fact, I hope that the supporters will increase.

I do not hope that it will ever decrease because if the supporters decrease, the project will also end. also the project is canceled because of the depressing words, I think we will regret it, and I will be very sad that I am serious about what I say.

I think we agree that work is beautiful and because we miss him so much, we get angry because of the delay and lying. Well, let's wait for the end of the month, I think we will be told the reason for the delay.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Let's be honest. Do you prefer the game to exist or not. I know that everyone is angry because of their lies, but I do not wish the game disappeared and there are those who complain about the increase in the supporters in the Patreon. In fact, I hope that the supporters will increase.

I do not hope that it will ever decrease because if the supporters decrease, the project will also end. also the project is canceled because of the depressing words, I think we will regret it, and I will be very sad that I am serious about what I say.

I think we agree that work is beautiful and because we miss him so much, we get angry because of the delay and lying. Well, let's wait for the end of the month, I think we will be told the reason for the delay.
More money has only caused worse updates that are farther apart, with more personal issues and less transparency. It’s supposed to have been getting better since the beginning not worse, and it’s only getting worse.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
More money has only caused worse updates that are farther apart, with more personal issues and less transparency. It’s supposed to have been getting better since the beginning not worse, and it’s only getting worse.
The last update was beautiful. I know that Linda's pregnancy was not beautiful, but as an update in general it was beautiful.

I am looking forward to what they will say because I think they will not continue to lie because they admitted their failure so we will know what will happen

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The last update was beautiful. I know that Linda's pregnancy was not beautiful, but as an update in general it was beautiful.

I am looking forward to what they will say because I think they will not continue to lie because they admitted their failure so we will know what will happen
They have admitted their failure multiple times before this one, and then they go ahead and do it again. That’s the whole point. It’s not just a one time thing, it happens all the time, and the excuses only become worse, or in this specific instance, non existent. They have just gotten to the point where they don’t even have to make up excuses anymore.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think this is the beginning of the end of this game. Different artstyles is one thing that your comuntiy dont
wanna have. ( in no games players like different art styles, and this makes this game nearly unique).

Thats my opinion nothing more nothing less.
One of the main reasons I dropped Bad Manners and other stupid shit.

basedmym

Jun 2, 2019
people will support ANYTHING. look at summertime saga that dude rarely updates and is raking in the cash. he could probably release a update once a year and still rake in cash.

Reactions: Pulica and Matao

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
May the god save milftoon drama . We almost there 1,436 of 1,500 patrons
The final step
Each update will almost include twice as much material and storyline progression as the previous ones. Mini side quests will evolve into main side quests and the storyline will start branching into other girls and locations
Which mean more work more content and more maybe delay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The final step
Each update will almost include twice as much material and storyline progression as the previous ones. Mini side quests will evolve into main side quests and the storyline will start branching into other girls and locations
Lol, "twice as much material". Remember when they said a couple of times after they delayed the game that they "would combine the next 2 updates into 1 and deliver a double update"? Did any of those feel like twice the content to you? To me they didn't.
"Mini side quests will evolve into main side quests and the storyline will start branching into other girls and locations". What does this even mean? What's a "main side quest"? There's no "mini side quest" in this game, the game is linear, everything is part of the main quest.
That goal just sounds big, but is written to be as vague as possible, so they can't be held accountable to anything. It just says nothing to me.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The final step
You aren’t being serious are you? You know that they have reached multiple milestones, and nothing about the development of the game has changed for the better. It isn’t about money, if it was they would be putting out an acceptable product on time every update. Once they do that, then they can ask for more money so that they can provide even more since they proved they were capable of doing more than they were currently doing. They are showing us they aren’t capable of doing what they are doing now.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
You aren’t being serious are you? You know that they have reached multiple milestones, and nothing about the development of the game has changed for the better. It isn’t about money, if it was they would be putting out an acceptable product on time every update. Once they do that, then they can ask for more money so that they can provide even more since they proved they were capable of doing more than they were currently doing. They are showing us they aren’t capable of doing what they are doing now.
reading that made my brain twist

• Haha
Reactions: sexyegg

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
In the time that we have been in the last four months, milftoon was delayed, now they reason, personally that inussen left the game was over personally.
but I am not saying that it should not continue, a new chapter has to be made so that the new artist can settle in, leave his signature and see what feelings he transmits, I understand the mescenas of patreon but the show must continue and on the part of an admirer I think it will be something well, it annoys me that they come to us with lies, just say it "hey, an artist left us and we looked for a replacement and we delayed so that he adjusted to the rhythm of work and we will delay in delivery more than a month" I prefer to be told That before something comes out hastily and badly. Like the last update: closed, black screens, and scenes without faces.
I wish them the best and I hope that everything works out but telling the truth not with lies.
Thanks.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who know ? Anyways I don't expect too much from them . Money or not . I don't care now . We have many others news good games 2021

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes