Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Here are the comments of the supporters on their page, please do not forget like ;)
Yaay my comment is also there :D
I quit my support a few days ago. I wanted to see if anything happened over the weekend. They are not worth supporting as is and the complete lack of a response, has only made it much worse. They'll probably go the ICSTOR route now.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What I might suspect them of doing, if they are really sleazy, is to stretch out the content Inusen already provided them. Sitting on their laurels and doing nothing. Conditioned to all the delays and the lack of response... those left will gobble that shit right up. Oh thank you master, may I have another.

Reactions: sexyegg

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Why is nobody giving them bad reviews? I am like the only person who has given them a single star review in the heat of all this. I think that is the only way we will break through to them. They mentioned that they wanted to make a new thread because they were concerned about the bad reviews they were getting over people not liking how the game was split into 4 parts. It is worth a try, everyone band together. Monkey alone weak. Monkey together strong!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Why is nobody giving them bad reviews? I am like the only person who has given them a single star review in the heat of all this. I think that is the only way we will break through to them. They mentioned that they wanted to make a new thread because they were concerned about the bad reviews they were getting over people not liking how the game was split into 4 parts. It is worth a try, everyone band together. Monkey alone weak. Monkey together strong!
The older versions were good. The games themselves are the not problem. The development and the lies are the problem. You'd just hand them a free for use victim card. The most you could hope to see happening is them panic in the moment. Then shug their shoulders as it barely made for any changes in their Patreon numbers and then continue on their way of doing nothing.

The thing is the game already has traction. Have open and honest debates about the development, so other people can get a clear picture of what is happening. It's up to THEM, whether they want to support that kind of development.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DEXTER199

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
The older versions were good. The games themselves are the not problem. The development and the lies are the problem. You'd just hand them a free for use victim card. The most you could hope to see happening is them panic in the moment. Then shug their shoulders as it barely made for any changes in their Patreon numbers and then continue on their way of doing nothing.

The thing is the game already has traction. Have open and honest debates about the development, so other people can get a clear picture of what is happening. It's up to THEM, whether they want to support that kind of development.
Well Said My Friend..!! :):)

Reactions: Hajtand

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Wasn't the artist fired or quit? did they hired a new one? maybe that's why they are delaying too much
No, Inousen said he sent them his work for the next couple of updates in advance, so that's not it. Even if searching for a new artist is taking time away from development, that's not the justification they gave the one time they adressed the delay.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Inusen the artist quit in mid December. He told us here he had delivered 1½ months worth of content at that time and that he doesn't know why they are delaying.
I quited 2021. 01.31. Sunday. I delivered content on 2020.12.24. (there was no update in 2021.01.)I quited myself.
I do not know anything of delay.
I only wait here for the last animations and comments so i can see the result of my work.

Last edited:

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
Just to let you know guys, my subscription on Patreon was suspended for reporting MFD)
Either by MFD or Patreon, I don't care, just curious if my comment about reporting them found some support from others because the number of their patrons is growing, and we can complain as much as we want, but money is the only language they understand.

Sep 10, 2019
I quited 2021. 01.31. Sunday. I delivered content on 2020.12.24. (there was no update in 2021.01.)I quited myself.
I do not know anything of delay.
I only wait here for the last animations and comments so i can see the result of my work.
Dont bother its gonna be damn good <3 subscribing to ur patreon from next month. Hope u will post fantastic contents on ur own

Reactions: Hajtand
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes