moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
here is what i said
i need a reasonable explanation to keep supporting at even the 2.00 level. Every month is another delay and another excuse. I would even understand if they had to go to 2 months between updates as long as they had more than 10 minutes of game play. every single update since .34 has been both short and kind of underwhelming. Never mind the time skip which still makes zero sense to me narratively.

Reactions: sexyegg

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Do you believe that all the games are late for updating? Milftoon Drama is not the only one. You must realize that this is their first time in this sudden delay. All the games are very late so we must be patient a little. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Here is the Poll for the Teir 3 level. :cool:

I hope that you will support them, even if only two dollars.
Can’t believe people want missionary. Missionary scenes are so plain, you can’t see anything good other then the guys ass. When are we going to get a good doggystyle scene? One of my favorite scenes was the sun bathing since you actually get to see the moms ass. Maybe if this next update comes out anytime soon it will have one. Was there any poll that said what was supposed to be in this update?

Reactions: Sly_Dog

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
the update will be released on March 1st to make more money from caring for the artist. It makes no sense to believe in "more content", as the artist gave all the work that was 2 months ago. They play for time and earn money for air.

Reactions: Citlaly

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Like i've said multiple times, if youre not a supporter, you dont get to complain considering you are getting the game for free from the developer directly, ON a pirate site.

The fact that even supporters are not attended to, and updates released for these backers, speaks poorly about their business ethics and their complete lack of professionalism period.

So support them if you still want to, pull the plug if you dont want to. Just think carefully whether they are worth giving your 98213719283th chance for your measly $2

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Like i've said multiple times, if youre not a supporter, you dont get to complain considering you are getting the game for free from the developer directly, ON a pirate site.

The fact that even supporters are not attended to, and updates released for these backers, speaks poorly about their business ethics and their complete lack of professionalism period.

So support them if you still want to, pull the plug if you dont want to. Just think carefully whether they are worth giving your 98213719283th chance for your measly $2
Well something we CAN do is give negative reviews on the game. This website is where developers come to gather support for their games. Even if we aren’t giving money, our voices and opinions are worth something because it draws paying customers in when they see all of the people participating on the games thread. So if anything, all the people who are complaining should be giving this game negative reviews, like I did. That will show them we aren’t going to put up with it.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well something we CAN do is give negative reviews on the game. This website is where developers come to gather support for their games. Even if we aren’t giving money, our voices and opinions are worth something because it draws paying customers in when they see all of the people participating on the games thread. So if anything, all the people who are complaining should be giving this game negative reviews, like I did. That will show them we aren’t going to put up with it.
Your words are correct, but I don’t want this game to stop, man. I love this game except to the point of madness. Do you imagine I think I’m sick :ROFLMAO: so I don’t know what to do I’ve made a strong comment in the Patreon.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Your words are correct, but I don’t want this game to stop, man. I love this game except to the point of madness. Do you imagine I think I’m sick :ROFLMAO: so I don’t know what to do I’ve made a strong comment in the Patreon.
Everyone here likes the game and wants it to do better. But allowing them to continue putting out a bad product will not help anyone. They need to see that there is a consequence for acting this way, otherwise the game we all love will only get worse and worse.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
People are very angry.
Milftoon won't care what you say about them, the only thing that matters is that the number of Patreons doesn't go down. And despite all the comments, no one has canceled, even the number keeps going up.
I'm pretty sure they will continue milking as much as possible until the number drops below 1k.

Reactions: Mr.Power

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
People need to be making negative comments on both their patreon and negative reviews here. Nobody has been making any negative reviews, just comments.

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
People who join do so to find out what the fuck is going on. Long time top supporters are downgrading their pledges. Supporters who abandon the group will not be counted before next month.

Reactions: Don Hon
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes