coldmaster21

Jun 13, 2018
Needs a strong prayer for that group. First the disk was corrupted, then the personal problems of the DEV, the third catastrophe in the country and the fourth health of the team, in addition to other problems that I am not remembering.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Needs a strong prayer for that group. First the disk was corrupted, then the personal problems of the DEV, the third catastrophe in the country and the fourth health of the team, in addition to other problems that I am not remembering.
The flood and the USB-Stick? :LOL: (if I remember correctly)

Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
So, the fifth one will be more cruel like...
The shadow lord is coming
Or
Alien invasion
Devs need time to handle that matter
Please wait another delay
Stay tuned for the next episode of Milftoon drama.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
It is very strange that the first time such a delay occurs, I hope it will not be the end of the project, because I will be very sad. Yes, I am very angry, but this does not mean that I wish them evil, but rather I love them all the best. I am expected I think during the next 10 days we will know what is going on. o_O

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone who is a member want to share what the 66 comments are on the last post on the 10th? I am curious as to what people who are paying customers are actually saying.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Just the same stuff people are saying here tbh
I cannot imagine that they are not a bit more..."understanding". To be paying for this given everything that has been going on the last 6 months or so must have them just stanning over them regardless of what they say.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Not really surprised with the delay, after the end of the last update, it's written they're going through a bad time and not long after Inusen said he was quitting.

Spacejumper07

Oct 10, 2018
I think this is the beginning of the end of this game. Different artstyles is one thing that your comuntiy dont
wanna have. ( in no games players like different art styles, and this makes this game nearly unique).

Thats my opinion nothing more nothing less.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I think this is the beginning of the end of this game. Different artstyles is one thing that your comuntiy dont
wanna have. ( in no games players like different art styles, and this makes this game nearly unique).

Thats my opinion nothing more nothing less.
Maybe we should give a chance to new artist, I know he never gonna replace inusen but at least we should give him a chance,so I m just waiting for there next update and after that I m able to judge new artist

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes