Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
People, the excuse is a total lie , If MTD explains this way it is a shame. In january there was no reason to delay. I quited in jan 31.
I did not draw Linda with that Angle. Janet angle was choosen by developer.
My post might be deleted from here..
I have a better idea why you should steal Linda from them, and put it into your game Secret House, and drow it however you like. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I like the milf already in the game. She looks a tad like her, but more "realistic".
I am very disappointed and sad with the new artist. I will give him a chance in the next updates. I hope he does not destroy Linda and paints Linda with angles and scenes in high quality. :( :( :(

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
I am very disappointed and sad with the new artist. I will give him a chance in the next updates. I hope he does not destroy Linda and paints Linda with angles and scenes in high quality. :( :( :(

Unfortunately this game is dying,
I don't know whose art it is (and it doesn't even matter),
the best milf in the game, the most beautiful and delicious, receives all this sloppiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After playing the update that "Rub Scene" is such a let down
But let's give the new artist a chance
Hoping for better art!!

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Linda's pregnant looks like this brings me sickness.

Is this a drawing of the new artist or the Inusen ?
I only draw linda in a handjob scene this time, they did not have sex like the attachment, but the dress is the new one i made, so there is no doupt.. so maybe someone drew this or draws really fast after play teh game..but there is the text so i think they inserted a new scene.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I only draw linda in a handjob scene this time, they did not have sex like the attachment, but the dress is the new one i made, so there is no doupt.. so maybe someone drew this or draws really fast after play teh game..but there is the text so i think they inserted a new scene.
I thought his art was very similar to you. I am surprised.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I would say you the same but after trowing the delay reason like that... i a m confused... i think you would feel similar way..
I hope that you will share with us your opinion in the next updates. We love you very much. You are the original artist for this work, and I am also excited to update the next from the house’s secret.

Reactions: Hajtand

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I hope that you will share with us your opinion in the next updates. We love you very much. You are the original artist for this work, and I am also excited to update the next from the house’s secret.
I wont check any more updates here , sorry, this was my last one, come to my channel if you want to meet me and my art please!
"The secret of the house"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matao and Hajtand

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I hope you do not understand me wrongly. I did not mean the drawing itself, and you know that I am a fan of your drawing. I mean the shape of Linda when she is pregnant. I do not like it. I love her when she is graceful.
I do not know why you excuse. SOme like pregnancy, some not. We are people.. i am not angry XD

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I do not know why you excuse. SOme like pregnancy, some not. We are people.. i am not angry XD
thanks.

and Of course, I will be with you and you will find me commenting and expressing my opinion on the updates as well. You said there is a game of incest that I am excited about.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
When you do not have anything in hand, did not learn the lirycs and you are still cool on stage.. we should learn the technic! This is so deep from you..you are a thinker!
Sniper: there will be incest outside of patreon only! Patreon does not allow any incest! I will make other projects and those will be incest!
i think i will leave this forum forever guys, i was happy to read your comments and talk to you. no reason for me to look any time back on MTD again.
Please tell the true to people who try to throw the ... on me for things i did not do!
Thank you! byebye!

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a doggy scene? Someone tell me how the scenes are, or if it’s even worth getting out of bed for. If there isn’t anything with the mom and a good angle of her ass I’m not interested.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes