Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Update 36 will be the end of April Maybe, and we will see what the new artist will do. I think we all agree that Update 35 is so bad that the owner of this page did not update the title from a bad update. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and Hajtand

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Well I belive the update come in late cause they were in need of a new artist, we will see how the game will go from now on. This update went really bad but I will be glad to be patreon again if the next update is good.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The worst part is that despite the horrible reception, despite the fact they had to make this into a dream, they're still going through with this whole marriage plot no one cares about. At this point it seems like the entire part 4 will be this dream thing that doesnt even matter. If it's not actually happening in the story, why should I care if Linda catches Joey fucking anyone?
They seem to be trying to appease ppl by having Linda content every update, but seriously, I don't even care, that's not the Linda I want. I want hourglass Linda, not baloon Linda. By the end of this, we might actually have more pregnant scenes than regular scenes.
I personally want linda every update because we never get a good linda update. If we got a good linda update, they could relax and focus on someone else. The fact is, they cannot just give us one good linda scene with a good angle. All I want, which would be so easy, is to take the position where he has her on the ground in the kitchen and turn it into an actual animated scene. Any good doggystyle scene would be great. The one in this update didnt even make sense. The angle was horrible, and the characters ass in the game is way biger than it was drawn in the scene. I also hate the fact that shes pregnant. I mean i get other people have fetishes, but come on...

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Dear Milftoon Drama team,

I really hope this massive hate don't get to you, I really think you can make this right and finish the game in a good note; I know I'm nobody to tell you how to do your job, so I won't, just some nice words is all I can do for now...

Take care!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dear Milftoon Drama team,

I really hope this massive hate don't get to you, I really think you can make this right and finish the game in a good note; I know I'm nobody to tell you how to do your job, so I won't, just some nice words is all I can do for now...

Take care!
Damn, what was that ? Need the " facepalm " guy/troll here to boost the facepalms. LMAO. Massive hate ? Take one whole day and read all the comments from the start. Then, tell me again that this team doesn't deserve the critics it's getting right now. We are just tired of being taken for fools. I was one of the persons who always defended them, even when the new Dev had flood problems in Greece, I was one of the rare guys that tried to calm down the growing hate. But, now, enough is enough. They've gone too far. All trust is lost.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Damn, what was that ? Need the " facepalm " guy/troll here to boost the facepalms. LMAO. Massive hate ? Take one whole day and read all the comments from the start. Then, tell me again that this team doesn't deserve the critics it's getting right now. We are just tired of being taken for fools. I was one of the persons who always defended them, even when the new Dev had flood problems in Greece, I was one of the rare guys that tried to calm down the growing hate. But, now, enough is enough. They've gone too far. All trust is lost.
There is no explanation for it all. The people who continue to defend it are just insane. Its like they experience a completely different situation than the rest of us. I try to wrap my head around their thought process but I cant. They will defend the game regardless of what happens. They are so horny they cant accept anything else lmao. The state of the game has never been as bad as it is now and people are flocking to their patreon more than ever.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is no explanation for it all. The people who continue to defend it are just insane. Its like they experience a completely different situation than the rest of us. I try to wrap my head around their thought process but I cant. They will defend the game regardless of what happens. They are so horny they cant accept anything else lmao. The state of the game has never been as bad as it is now and people are flocking to their patreon more than ever.
Some of them probably just really liked the characters and hope it will smooth out in time. They should, however, be aware of all the other warning signs. The lack of transparency from the devs, the lies, and them trying to be vague while throwing shade at Inusen are all really bad signs. They are on the third step in the stages of grief. Bargaining:

They have failed their supporters and fans hugely. Take some time and relax. Let them prove themselves worthy, to your support again, before you consider giving them a chance. Hoping that throwing more money at the problem, where money wasn't the problem, have never worked in solving the problem. Instead it leads to more abusive and arrogant behavior.

Reactions: Ale69

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is anybody got android version?
Got to see that update myself
Here is the android version they uploaded:

People have reported problems with this version so it's on them not me. You are welcome... to join us in despair :whistle:

Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
Here is the android version they uploaded:

People have reported problems with this version so it's on them not me. You are welcome... to join us in despair :whistle:
OK, I can't even download from that link xD Dunno why, I just got an error 503

Reactions: Hajtand
D

Deleted member 386829

nvm found it. i figured i would give this one last play just to see inusens last art. i still think pregnant linda is a bad idea, and its a shame the good sex scenes were wasted on that.

anyways, im done with the game for now. two months to get this small update, no information. theyre going to have to work hard to get me back. hope they suceed, but i cant keep following this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes