Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a doggy scene? Someone tell me how the scenes are, or if it’s even worth getting out of bed for. If there isn’t anything with the mom and a good angle of her ass I’m not interested.
Looking at all the replies collectively"praising" this master piece after the launch. I'm pretty certain you are not gonna be dissapointed. All the vomit? Chunky sour soup. It's a new recipe from their new artist.

Reactions: arben245

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
I don't care about the art given by the new artist, as long as the dev is still doing the updating I'm fine, because I play it because I enjoy the story. sorry bad english

Reactions: Sniper010

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Looking at all the replies collectively"praising" this master piece after the launch. I'm pretty certain you are not gonna be dissapointed. All the vomit? Sour soup. It's a new recipe from their new artist.
I think the link you posted was for version 33. Unless my save is all fucked up, that what it seems like.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think the link you posted was for version 33. Unless my save is all fucked up, that what it seems like.
Everyone else including myself had no problems with that link. So your save may indeed be screwed. I redownloaded from the link. It works just fine and it says 0.35 inception in the top left corner in the main menu.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Everyone else including myself had no problems with that link. So your save may indeed be screwed. I redownloaded from the link. It works just fine and it says 0.35 inception in the top left corner in the main menu.
Figured it out. Absolutely horrible update. All the scenes were bad. I will not give that last scene a pass for being doggystyle, and the second scene in the walkthrough isnt even a scene, so you just have the one at the begining and the end. I cant believe all this time was wasted for that....

Mar 19, 2018
What did you excpect guys from new update, there are news says from Febuary 7th

Guys , there would be a small delay on the update. One person from our team had a very serious personal problem but now they are fine and well and have resumed. It won't be long , we just ask for your patience for a bit longer. (a day or two)

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Each new update is shorter than the previous one, and you have to wait longer, and in some scenes the drawing is worse. the next update will be in 6 months, and the game is on 1 minute of time:LOL:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
LOL. Don't even need to play the game. Just reading the comments from some serious guys I know are enough. This game is Dead. Just accept it. It's over. They fucked up everything as soon as they got Linda Pregnant with an unexplained timeskip. We, players, didn't had enough sex scenes with Linda, not enough poses, not enough events and they forced a timeskip on us. That's why I said and I'll say it again : with or without Inusen, this game was doomed.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The worst part is that despite the horrible reception, despite the fact they had to make this into a dream, they're still going through with this whole marriage plot no one cares about. At this point it seems like the entire part 4 will be this dream thing that doesnt even matter. If it's not actually happening in the story, why should I care if Linda catches Joey fucking anyone?
They seem to be trying to appease ppl by having Linda content every update, but seriously, I don't even care, that's not the Linda I want. I want hourglass Linda, not baloon Linda. By the end of this, we might actually have more pregnant scenes than regular scenes.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes