Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
nvm found it. i figured i would give this one last play just to see inusens last art. i still think pregnant linda is a bad idea, and its a shame the good sex scenes were wasted on that.

anyways, im done with the game for now. two months to get this small update, no information. theyre going to have to work hard to get me back. hope they suceed, but i cant keep following this anymore.
Yep that pissed me off now she pregnant now she wants to fuck like crazy. I'm not into the prego sex fetish. So... I'll probably drop the game. I rather get cock blocked by my child then fuck her pregnant ass. lol

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
I dont get why they thought it was a good idea to "timeskip" and not show the whole pregnancy inception.... sure alot of people were wanting that content lol

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Your art is amazing and unique. It has a Disney touch but on its own style and I love it. There are quite a lot of artists delivering unique awesome art in milftoon and you are one of my top favorites. I'm sad to say but the only enjoyment in this game was seeing your art to me. I'm pretty sure with a good foundation of well build programming experience and story writing, any kind of game would turn into a masterpiece with your art. I hope this game wasn't the last one featuring your talent. Keep up the great work! Discreen Vision games

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Wow, just wow.
2 month for 2 minutes of gameplay, and just 1 bad scene ???

I'm so sad, this shitty team/dev killed this awesome game.
This is the end, our beloved game is dead guys, just make your peace with it.
wtf are you talking about it's just one bad update, sure, it was pretty trashy but it doesn't mean the game as a whole is dead lmao

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
wtf are you talking about it's just one bad update, sure, it was pretty trashy but it doesn't mean the game as a whole is dead lmao
I knew the game was ruined the second they skipped over the impregnation sequence for the mom and skipped straight to her already being pregnant. That alone cause me to pull my funding and i stopped caring about this garbage.

Reactions: Ale69

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
nvm found it. i figured i would give this one last play just to see inusens last art. i still think pregnant linda is a bad idea, and its a shame the good sex scenes were wasted on that.

anyways, im done with the game for now. two months to get this small update, no information. theyre going to have to work hard to get me back. hope they suceed, but i cant keep following this anymore.
ya i quit because of that. The pregnent linda forced me out of the game. So sad, it was one of the games i constantly look for update, not anymore

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
I know nothing about coding but in my opinion, if this game
coded in renpy,
and all the games part become one,
and had a gallery option of all pics and animations,
it would be one of the best ones like summertime saga. :unsure: (and i thik sales could peak)
Anyways... The game is still very good, tysm MD (y):giggle:

FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
I find it funny people complain about pregnant Linda but are still here. Like that was an update ago so.....are you really done playing the game? It's not even that bad quit being a little bitch.

Anyone else having the game just closing randomly this update? its happened like 8 times to me so far and its in different areas. Only consistency is it happens when i enter a new "zone".

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
Here is your guide everyone.

Starting after the Christmas Sex Scene and Janet catches you.

1. Go to Port, Click on Gasoline Tank (Get Gasoline)
2. Go to MILFTOON SHOP and drop Gasoline on Jason
3. Go to Jason's House UPSTAIRS and drop Gasoline on Gloria (Get Black Box)
4. Go to MILFTOON SHOP drop Black Box on Jason. Then drop Check Book on Jason.
5. Go home to Linda's Room, Click on Linda (SCENE)
6. Go outside and click on Package
7. Go to Port and drop ID on Boat
8. Go home to your room, Click on Linda on the right.
9. Go to Guest Room, Click on Aunt Peach
10. Go to MILFTOON SHOP, Click on Jason
11. Go to Police Station, Click on Mrs. Kunt (Get Joint)
12. Go to MILFTOON SHOP, drop Joint on Jason
13. Go home to your room, Click on Linda (SCENE)
END OF UPDATE

I'm pretty sure that's the end, sorry all I'm hella drunk and the game kept crashing on me.

Last edited:

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Here is your guide everyone.

Starting after the Christmas Sex Scene and Janet catches you.

1. Go to Port, Click on Gasoline Tank (Get Gasoline)
2. Go to MILFTOON SHOP and drop Gasoline on Jason
3. Go to Jason's House UPSTAIRS and drop Gasoline on Gloria (Get Black Box)
4. Go to MILFTOON SHOP drop Black Box on Jason. Then drop Check Book on Jason.
5. Go home to Linda's Room, Click on Linda (SCENE)
6. Go outside and click on Package
7. Go home to your room, Click on Linda on the right.
8. Go to Guest Room, Click on Aunt Peach
9. Go to MILFTOON SHOP, Click on Jason
10. Go to Police Station, Click on Mrs. Kunt (Get Joint)
11. Go to MILFTOON SHOP, drop Joint on Jason
12. Go home to your room, Click on Linda (SCENE)
END OF UPDATE

I'm pretty sure that's the end, sorry all I'm hella drunk and the game kept crashing on me.
Honestly whoever did the base coding for the game needs to be thrown up against a wall and shot. The artist should be just making assets and giving it all over to a coder who has half a clue.

Reactions: Begge and マッド
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes