-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Talk (click) on Jason
-Go to Police Station
-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Drag/Drop Weed on Jason
-Go Home - Click on woman bending over
[SCENE]

End 0.35

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Wait what ? I thought that Linda pregnant and the time skip was just a dream ?
It's pretty clear that this was just supposed to be the story, but they came up with this dream thing because of the horrible reception of part 4. So now, not only we have a plot that's completely disconnected from the rest of the game, but one that doesnt matter, since none of this is actually happening.
But since they probably had this whole marriage plot thing planned out and some art comissioned, instead of ending this asap, they seem to just be going though this plot as they planned originally. So we're probably still getting several updates of this "dream" all the way to the marriage, I don't see us going back to the real plot in part 4. So the only thing making this a dream did was make the player care even less. It's like they lost any sense of storytelling.

possum1

May 17, 2018
It's pretty clear that this was just supposed to be the story, but they came up with this dream thing because of the horrible reception of part 4. So now, not only we have a plot that's completely disconnected from the rest of the game, but one that doesnt matter, since none of this is actually happening.
But since they probably had this whole marriage plot thing planned out and some art comissioned, instead of ending this asap, they seem to just be going though this plot as they planned originally. So we're probably still getting several updates of this "dream" all the way to the marriage, I don't see us going back to the real plot in part 4. So the only thing making this a dream did was make the player care even less. It's like they lost any sense of storytelling.
ok. WHAT.
i haven't played this in a while, but you're telling me that everything turns out to be a dream at some point?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, not everything. just volume 4 so far. it did a big timeskip that really said fuck you to the fan base.

off the top of my head.

your mom is pregnant with your kid

you took Alicia's virginity some time in the skip off-screen

i think gloria is pregnant too? i could be wrong on that one.

your dad finally get's caught and busted off-screen. the big build up that the whole plot was building up to, gone, off-screen. that's the biggest F-U of them all.

some others i'm sure i forgot. the point is, anything and everything was settled off-screen. so the dev said they will retcon it and this volume being a dream is their way of undoing it so far.

shotaboy69

Donor
Sep 13, 2017
why the game has 4 parts?? do i need to finish the 1st one and so on to understand the story?? iv never finish this game because i waited to play a bigger update of the game...hope anyone can tell me about the game status

Reactions: jeje33
D

Deleted member 1538122

Hello guys , I would like to play this game as new Player do I have to download each part or I just download the latest version ? I want start from the beginning.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: jeje33

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
why the game has 4 parts?? do i need to finish the 1st one and so on to understand the story?? iv never finish this game because i waited to play a bigger update of the game...hope anyone can tell me about the game status
Hello guys , I would like to play this game as new Player do I have to download each part or I just download the latest version ? I want start from the beginning.

Thanks in advance
Yes, you need to download part 1 to play from the start.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
no, not everything. just volume 4 so far. it did a big timeskip that really said fuck you to the fan base.

off the top of my head.

your mom is pregnant with your kid

you took Alicia's virginity some time in the skip off-screen

i think gloria is pregnant too? i could be wrong on that one.

your dad finally get's caught and busted off-screen. the big build up that the whole plot was building up to, gone, off-screen. that's the biggest F-U of them all.

some others i'm sure i forgot. the point is, anything and everything was settled off-screen. so the dev said they will retcon it and this volume being a dream is their way of undoing it so far.
Basically correct, except that IIRC Gloria was stated to be preggers before the end of Part 3 and the condom that you were using to fuck Linda broke at the end of Part 3, so her pregnancy was probably pre-planned.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Not only are Parts 1-3 separate and have to be downloaded and viewed on their own, but each Chapter of Part 4 has to be downloaded and viewed in order. Saves carry over from one part to the next, though.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The art is good and stuff but... Dudes wtf is this shit? I needed to follow a fucking playthrough to understand the game and make progress, can u guys do a game wich i dont have to follow tutorials to play?
Honestly if this was just made in Renpy, or honestly anything else, it might be the best game on this site. If not, it would still at least be top 10.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Start 0f 0.35
-Click on the Bed to sleep/scene from previous version
-Go to Map - PORT
-Get Gasoline Canister
-Go to MILFTOON SHOP - Drag/Drop Gasoline to Jason
-Go to JASON HOUSE - UPSTAIRS - Talk Gloria - Drag/Drop Gasoline to Gloria
-Go to MILFTOON SHOP - Drag/Drop BLACK BOX to Jason
-Drag/Drop CHECKBOOK on Jason
-Go Home - Parents Room
-Click on Linda
[SCENE]
-Go OUTSIDE House - Get Package next to Post
-Go to PORT
-Ship/Boat should be there now. Drag/Drop Captain ID On Boat
-Go Home - Joey's bedroom - Click on woman bending over
-Go to Guest room
[SCENE]
-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Talk (click) on Jason
-Go to Police Station
-Go to MILFTOON Shop - Drag/Drop Weed on Jason
-Go Home - Click on woman bending over
[SCENE]

End 0.35
thank you for your walkthrough! That helped a lot!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes