Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
My friend, if you didn't know, then I am the person who caused them the most harm because I posted pictures of their Patreon, pictures of Teir 4 and Teir 3 and Teir 2, and I also posted the Poll for Teir 4 and Teir 3 here.

I published it here because of their lies and delays, and also the large number of hatred destroys any work that believed me, and because of this the owner of the Title here is no longer talking to us, so some nice words may make them better believe me.
Lol you give yourself too much credits here.
I really don't think it is because of your posts that the dev team is not talking to us, they just don't care.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
things like these is why i have 1 VERY strict rule when it comes to investing money in anything.
Pirate first. Buy later. No exceptions.
It gives me the advantage of getting familiar with the product and company before i spend anything. That way they have to keep their promises and fake smiles all the way through the project else i won't pay. Saves me a lot of money because when companies half-ass their product or use shitty business practices i don't have to beg for a refund since i never paid.
In my opinion this should be standard practice. No one buys a car or house without first inspecting it in detail. You don't pay a repairman Before he finishes the job. So why are we so used to the idea of paying for a product that is years away from being finished? How are people able to blindly put their trust in someone they don't know is beyond me.
You would think that after disasters like Cyberpunk, Fallout76, No Man's Sky, Batman Arkham Knight, etc... people would get smarter.
I just hope for the sake of those 1500 patreons that these devs deliver a full product and don't abandon it like 90% of all the Patreon projects.
Or worse they go the Star Citizen route promising a fake product and leeching 500mil USD from people.
Wait what wrong with Arkham Knight? It got so much good review when it out and i played it since it release.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
What other games are there with such drawing and animations? except for the Four Elements Trainer, Wizards Adventures and a game about DC superheroes and a witch hunter.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
So Janet become one of Joey's sluts,it would be funny to see her trick Alice so that she has more alone time with Joey

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Wait what wrong with Arkham Knight? It got so much good review when it out and i played it since it release.
which release?
because there were 2 if you don't remember. It got taken down on steam because it was literally unplayable on PC. It was in worse state than Cyberpunk. Me personally i didn't have some of the major issues but i did have game breaking bugs like the entire map not rendering and me constantly falling to my death. It was in such a bad state that Nvidia had to send their own team of programmers to help the game studio hotfix the game for a second release.

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, calm down, I agree with you that the update 35 was very bad, but the update 34 was good and also the update 32, so you don’t judge it quickly. And it seems that they were in a hurry, so the new artist was unsuccessful in his scene with Linda, and also the next update 36 will be from Inusen. also and some scenes from the new artist. ;)
A little confused why update 36 will from Inusen? Since i thought he already leaved the Game?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes