sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I think there’s a huge cultural difference between the people who hold resentment towards the game and all the delays and shit the developers do, and the people who are still wishing them the best and hoping that they do better next time. Is it an American thing for us to just not take all the crap, because it seems like all the native English speakers are pretty pissed off, and the messages supporting them are usually translated English. What about being from America makes us this way lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matao

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think there’s a huge cultural difference between the people who hold resentment towards the game and all the delays and shit the developers do, and the people who are still wishing them the best and hoping that they do better next time. Is it an American thing for us to just not take all the crap, because it seems like all the native English speakers are pretty pissed off, and the messages supporting them are usually translated English. What about being from America makes us this way lmao
I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't think that assumption holds water. People just deal with stuff differently. It's good that there are hopeful people out there in the world. Yet we also hold a responsibility for ourselves, our actions, and how we present ourselves.

Those in the defense of Milftoon deeming freedom of speech as a freedom from critisicm, critique, or simply a question. Have sorely misunderstood the basic tenants of this principle.
The idea that an opinion stated out loud is also free from questions or critique on the notion of relativism and ideas of subjectivity. Shows a lack of responsibility; especially, when confronted with evidence to the contrary, while having none themselves.

Things may very well be better in future updates. The evidence doesn't point to this as being likely. We should, however, strive to conduct ourselves with a modicum of sensibleness. No matter where we stand on the argument.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Guys, calm down, I agree with you that the update 35 was very bad, but the update 34 was good and also the update 32, so you don’t judge it quickly. And it seems that they were in a hurry, so the new artist was unsuccessful in his scene with Linda, and also the next update 36 will be from Inusen. also and some scenes from the new artist. ;)
For MTD 0.35-36 I made these content:
-4 pinup (peace, linda pregnant)
- 3 small animation ( jabet fuck from behind, handjob and one more)
-1 new location of dock
- a few small item to use

These are all the content I made for them. They asked + 2 smaller animated scene also but i did not finish them. I quited the project MTD.

How many are in the v0.35?
You can count how many is left for version v 0.36.

Advertising the new game with my art is a bit strange in this case, my own patrons come to ask me how many images wil be there to stay...
Please stop spreading untrue facts. Please let me out of these plays! Thank you!

Last edited:

BackInTown420

Dec 4, 2018
Don’t know about you guys but I liked this update. Sure it’s not the best and we could’ve had better but tbh it was ok, we’ve had worse updates in the past but this one was not as bad. I have to say though, Linda is the MAIN girl and now that she’s been impregnated by Joey we should have the opportunity to fuck her in every updates and our MC shouldn’t be an asshole to her.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
For MTD 0.35-36 I made these content:
-4 pinup (peace, linda pregnant)
- 3 small animation ( jabet fuck from behind, handjob and one more)
-1 new location of dock
- a few small item to use

These are all the content I made for them. They asked + 2 smaller animated scene also but i did not finish them. I quited the project MTD.

How many are in the v0.35?
You can count how many is left for version v 0.36.

Advertising the new game with my art is a bit strange in this case, my own patrons come to ask me how many images wil be there to stay...
Please stop spreading untrue facts. Please let me out of these plays! Thank you!
Man, I respect you a lot too. I do not like spreading rumors. Also, I am one of your supporters on the Patreon and I am proud of that because you are creative and I promise you I will not publish something that I am not sure about.

All I concluded was that they did not present all of your practice in the update 35, so I said I think they will present it in the update 36 and it will be the last

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Man, I respect you a lot too. I do not like spreading rumors. Also, I am one of your supporters on the Patreon and I am proud of that because you are creative and I promise you I will not publish something that I am not sure about.

All I concluded was that they did not present all of your practice in the update 35, so I said I think they will present it in the update 36 and it will be the last
If you make conclusions please write before you only make your own conclusions so noone will take this seriouse:) Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sniper010

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Do you have a concussion?

Reactions: hardace

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Wait what wrong with Arkham Knight? It got so much good review when it out and i played it since it release.
The PC launch was an outright travesty, it was basically a preview of what happened with Cyberpunk. Buggy, performed like crap and arbitrarily restricted. They even removed it from sale, like Cyberpunk.

Eventually they plugged a few leaks, threw it back up and washed their hands of the whole thing. This is ignoring how much people disliked the batmobile sections or thought its version of Gotham was weaker than City or Origins.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Do you have a concussion?
Why do you think that lol? The first sentence was a bit of a run on but when I am typing shit out from my phone its usually a lot less thought out and more so whatever comes to my mind as I am typing. You know what I mean lmao

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes