gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
unpopular opinion. The assembly with the maximum amount of art insuen is already ready. The team is taking time to find a new artist to start a new update.

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
unpopular opinion. The assembly with the maximum amount of art insuen is already ready. The team is taking time to find a new artist to start a new update.
nah, they always delay the updates, there is no excuse, they just announce a date knowing that they aren't going to be able to fulfill it so the game gets more publicity.

gabrielsw

Jun 1, 2020
This is the Patreon Syndrom, people always delay projects that could be done in 15 days to be more than 1 month or more, so they receive more income from Patreon doing absolutely nothing.

They receive more than $5K per month, to make 15min of content per update.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
This is the Patreon Syndrom, people always delay projects that could be done in 15 days to be more than 1 month or more, so they receive more income from Patreon doing absolutely nothing.

They receive more than $5K per month, to make 15min of content per update.
I agree with your argument

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I am sorry but i must answer some poeple becasue i get a lot of messages with questions:
I finished the new version content in 2020 december 22 with parts of another version.(So almost 2 version content is in the hand of developer)
The quit of mine IS NOT THE REASON OF THE DELAY: AS THEY WROTE -SOMEONE HAD PERSONAL PROBLEMS.
I quited MTD 15 days ago and they got to know this only on sunday,At jan 31. In january there was no update. So my quit could be not the reason of delay.
Please contact them for more info. I run my own games and own projects and I can not tell anymore about the MTD game.
Thank you!

Last edited:

jaybee28

Sep 25, 2018
I am sorry but i must answer some poeple becasue i get a lot of messages with questions:
I finished the new version content in 2020 december 22 with parts of another version.(So almost 2 version content is in the hand of developer)
The quit of mine IS NOT THE REASON OF THE DELAY: AS THEY WROTE -SOMEONE HAD PERSONAL PROBLEMS.
I quited MTD 15 days ago and they got to know this only on sunday,At jan 31. In january there was no update. So my quit could be not the reason of delay.
Please contact them for more info. I run my own games and own projects and I can not tell anymore about the MTD game.
Thank you!
what game is it

Reactions: Ale69

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The pictures posted are from 2 different games. One is Gasmine which is more of a mix of loops of sex with different Disney characters. While the other one with the queen is from his upcoming update to his light strategy game called "if you do".

I'll quit my long time support before the end of the month, should the people from MTD try to drag it out that long. The lack of transparency already has me wavering. Promising us an explanation after the release—sounds like someone with a scam.

I'll immedietly cancel my support, should they be disgusting enough to blame it all on Inusen. He's innocent. Okay bad pun, but the resulting fire I'll spit here, will probably result in a thread ban. So if I'm suddenly "gone" you guys will know why.

Last edited:

Throwawaytyq

Feb 1, 2021
I am trying to play part 2 of the game on mac, but every time I try to open the game it immediately errors and tells me this code: DYLD, [0x4] Symbol missing. What can I do to fix this?

Vnovelboy

Mar 12, 2019
They're milking you. They will wait until 20-25. İt will be last unisen update soo.. usually it takes 40+ days. V36 will not arrive in next month. They taking 10000 . And this game taking abandoned tag

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes