• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
I do not know how the scene will be. I hope it will be of high quality, such as update 24 . :confused:

I do not know whether it is forbidden to publish the poll here or not because I do not know the laws. :cry:

This poll is from level Teir 4
wtf linda again ? give an another chance to others girls ....

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for waiting and for your patience.

We understand that yet again we failed to meet our own deadline and for that we are sorry. We are working as best and as fast as we can to get this update to you regardless of the personal and health issues that some of our team members are encountering since we value your support more than anything.

The update will be posted in the next days and again we apologize for this 2nd delay.

Sorry for keeping you in the dark about what happened to the member of our team and his health issue but we will clear everything once the update is posted

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for waiting and for your patience.

We understand that yet again we failed to meet our own deadline and for that we are sorry. We are working as best and as fast as we can to get this update to you regardless of the personal and health issues that some of our team members are encountering since we value your support more than anything.

The update will be posted in the next days and again we apologize for this 2nd delay.

Sorry for keeping you in the dark about what happened to the member of our team and his health issue but we will clear everything once the update is posted
Lmaaoooooo. Why do they have to wait for the update to be released to let us know WHY it caused them to have to delay the update even further? What about any of this shows us that they keep the supporters best interest in mind when they are even late with the message about being late TWICE? Do they read what they write or do they know us horny bastards are going to support them either way at this point.

Reactions: Hajtand

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, this matter seemed to piss me off, and I think if they keep lying, I will not respect them, I will probably be a negative person, and I think I will be fired from this site. :confused:

So the owner of this page Milftoon-Drama has to tell us what is going on because I think he is responsible for the game. :(

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's fine, that they tell us about it being delayed. I hate the passive aggressive shit:
"We are working as best and as fast as we can to get this update to you regardless of the personal and health issues that some of our team members are encountering since we value your support more than anything."

Tell us instead that X and or Y have gotten sick with "n disease" or whatever once it happens or just after a little while—once you yourselves, have some clarity, we'd like some too. Painting your paying supporters as being shitty humans, simply because you can't keep your own deadlines is a very bad business practice. We want to know what our money goes to, what is wrong with that? I have defended them a lot in the past, as my posts will show, but they keep doing this shit and it seems to only have gotten worse.

D

Deleted member 386829

absolutely agreed. i have been one of this game's biggest defenders here, but its clear they truly dont give a shit about the supporters. endless delays, and never giving more clarification or explaining whats going on. the passive aggressive stuff, as if they dont know why ppl are mad, is not cool. i think im finally done, inusen leaving was bad, and this is the last straw. good luck

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
even with their delays the supporters increase :ROFLMAO:
The support they had garnered, have been hard fought. Something that makes it even sadder, as they are seemingly throwing it away. Up until half a year ago they had been one of the more stable, engaging, and transparent developers.

It's obvious there's some internal strife. They should either put the project on hold until they know the lay of the land, as to not tarner their reputation with these inane deadlines. Or be completely transparent about these problems if they don't think it'd interfere too much with the development. People would also be more understanding, should this be the case.

People would think it to be annoying that this or that happened, but they'd at least understand why and give some leeway in that fashion. Many people would even be inclined to be sympathetic towards the team. Shitting on people that pay you, as you keep them in the dark, will not garner too much sympathy. Allegedly they'll release the game in this weekend. So that particular delay wasn't too bad, it was one week. Stuff happens, just be honest and transparent, and people will understand.

Reactions: Ale69

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
It's fine, that they tell us about it being delayed. I hate the passive aggressive shit:
"We are working as best and as fast as we can to get this update to you regardless of the personal and health issues that some of our team members are encountering since we value your support more than anything."

Tell us instead that X and or Y have gotten sick with "n disease" or whatever once it happens or just after a little while—once you yourselves, have some clarity, we'd like some too. Painting your paying supporters as being shitty humans, simply because you can't keep your own deadlines is a very bad business practice. We want to know what our money goes to, what is wrong with that? I have defended them a lot in the past, as my posts will show, but they keep doing this shit and it seems to only have gotten worse.
^This. The good will people had has been tarnished by months of missed deadlines, always with a convenient explanation that only comes after the fact. If they told us of the problems as they were happening and commented on the setbacks before the deadlines, things would be more understandable. But without transparency, they don't get to play the victim card.
I use Linda as my profile pic not only because I like her character, but as a slight marketing for the game and dev. But I think it's about time I change it...

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
1330 patreons 2$ without including others tiers ...

Same here , patreons 20 usd but i left few month because tired of this

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Sure, why not? Added a few more from latest releases and a few more modded animations.

what exactly do we do with that?

i've try to open it but didnt work 1613107104390.png

it says: Windows media player encountered a problem opening the file

Mar 2, 2020
what exactly do we do with that?

i've try to open it but didnt work View attachment 1032156

it says: Windows media player encountered a problem opening the file
The animations are H.264 in MP4. Installing codecs might help. Or maybe even drag-and-dropping the file into a browser window.
Here's a MediaInfo printout for one of the files:

Code:
General
Complete name               :
Format                      : MPEG-4
Format profile              : Base Media
Codec ID                    : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size                   : 87.9 KiB
Duration                    : 480 ms
Overall bit rate            : 1 499 kb/s
Writing application         : Lavf56.40.101

Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : AVC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile              : High 4:4:4 Predictive@L4
Format settings             : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
Format settings, Reference  : 4 frames
Codec ID                    : avc1
Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
Duration                    : 480 ms
Bit rate                    : 1 483 kb/s
Width                       : 1 920 pixels
Height                      : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 25.000 FPS
Chroma subsampling          : 4:4:4
Bit depth                   : 8 bits
Scan type                   : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.029
Stream size                 : 86.9 KiB (99%)
Writing library             : x264 core 148 r2638 7599210
Encoding settings           : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=4 / threads=6 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=23.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Color range                 : Full
Codec configuration box     : avcC

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes