lahadayzman88

Apr 1, 2018
I’ve learned the past few updates that their release targets are taken with a huge grain of salt. I’ll still happily play the game when it’s released, but it’s a trend of delays. They have to stop targeting release dates when they can’t be on time. I stopped supporting patron because it’s been an annoyance of excuses, personal or not.

Reactions: Ale69 and Citlaly

k56is02bn

Sep 20, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Discreen Vision游戏,发布:5024670,成员:1709629”]
我提出了内容,所以这件事不会引起任何延误。
[/引用]

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Guys , there would be a small delay on the update. One person from our team had a very serious personal problem but now they are fine
You need to elaborate on that. A small delay is very vague, as is why the update was delayed when it was practically finished just because someone has a serious personal problem. Why does the whole operation shut down because of one person?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
All I wished with the new artist was not to change the look of Linda, Joey, Gloria, and the rest of the characters because it would destroy the project.

And I hope with the new artist is to improve the sexual scenes with smoother animation.

I guess we'll see a new artist's work in the April update 37. :)

Reactions: Ale69 and Blzzzbub

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
talking about april update while we can't even be sure on the update for this month. You are really an optimistic dude.
All I wished with the new artist was not to change the look of Linda, Joey, Gloria, and the rest of the characters because it would destroy the project.

And I hope with the new artist is to improve the sexual scenes with smoother animation.

I guess we'll see a new artist's work in the April update 37. :)

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I do not know how the scene will be. I hope it will be of high quality, such as update 24 . :confused:

I do not know whether it is forbidden to publish the poll here or not because I do not know the laws. :cry:

This poll is from level Teir 4
What are the other polls(Tier 2 and 3)?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes