Apr 21, 2019
Hey, quick question, so this game is in 4 parts right? I'm on Android and looks like only part 3 & 4 were ported, and I'm afraid I might be dropped in the middle of the action and such, can someone clearify (I searched but couldn't find anything about it)? Like if I played part 4 will I get the past content including this part or just this part alone which continues the past parts? (I'm guessing the latter)

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Hey, quick question, so this game is in 4 parts right? I'm on Android and looks like only part 3 & 4 were ported, and I'm afraid I might be dropped in the middle of the action and such, can someone clearify (I searched but couldn't find anything about it)? Like if I played part 4 will I get the past content including this part or just this part alone which continues the past parts? (I'm guessing the latter)
Your guess is correct. There is no official Android dl for Parts 1 and 2.
Either look for an independent 3rd party porter or search leech sites.

Reactions: Interesting_name82

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well shit happens and all I get it but they could at least communicate about the state of the game, no words since february and there are still 800 patreons donating them money for naught

Reactions: Ale69

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
Well shit happens and all I get it but they could at least communicate about the state of the game, no words since february and there are still 800 patreons donating them money for naught
they have no reason to upset the apple cart with any response. free money for nothing is after all free money for nothing. By this point if you are still donating to these shysters you deserve to be robbed.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I am sure the artist contributed to this cancellation, but the story took several turns where people did not agree with and they tried to "bring it back to normal" but they wrote themselves into a corner.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I have given them a deadline, but they haven't released the update so I have to keep my promises and here are the pictures. Enjoy. :cool:
Please tell me you can post more pictures and art of the mom (Linda)! Some anal to if ya can! lol If so I’d greatly appreciate it:)

Reactions: Ale69
Oct 8, 2017
Once we are done with Patreon, questions , private txts etc and we are sure that Supporters are playing the game then we will upload it here as well. Until then please have patience as supporters obviously have priority

I know what I'm going to write has nothing to do with the previous answer anymore, please come back with the game, We need the beautiful

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes