Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Milftoon was always notorious for abandonning projects long before Inusen worked for them, be it comics or games. Make some research by yourself if you don't believe me. Ever heard of milftoon beach ? This is the very first milftoon game I played + 5 years ago. It was never completed. Now, take a look at the siterip of comics and you'll see loads of unfinished titles. They were always like this. Start a project and never completes it.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
kakato
You are very right friend Kakato they start illuminating the fans and they never finish, they are very few comics that end, a clear example of abandoned is the comic of the Jetmoms they made volume 1 and they abandoned it another that they abandoned was this DON'T LEAVE HIM very good

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Milftoon was always notorious for abandonning projects long before Inusen worked for them, be it comics or games. Make some research by yourself if you don't believe me. Ever heard of milftoon beach ? This is the very first milftoon game I played + 5 years ago. It was never completed. Now, take a look at the siterip of comics and you'll see loads of unfinished titles. They were always like this. Start a project and never completes it.
You should included also dictator notorious lmao , censored people who they don't like

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
The only way to have a proper ending is for a fan to develop the ending with 2 endings 1. Joey gets Linda and 2. A complete Haren with all the mature girls

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes