Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I'm playing this game from zero and it has a lot off problems to advance it's to slow and please when i take a photo to mom for my pervy friend?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
there is a file called (Milftoon Drama.vis) has the weight of the game I consider that this file contains all the CG of the game the only problem. it's like extracting a file with a vis extension, I hope and I'm not mistaken since this game fascinated me a lot, now I only have The Secret Of The House since it is also very good and has the same design and character style

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Maybe since now its abandoned, someone can actually make a Renpy VN version of this boring crap gameplay. It would probably take like 3 hours to clear instead of 20 doing nothing.

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

MynamJEfk

Dec 8, 2019
I dont usually post but here I am:
I find a way to extract all of the CG , but what I mean all is this:

as you can tell, it's a mess. I am using an app called Game extractor
I cant post links here but you can google it.
GL everyone 圖片_2021-09-03_163914.png

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I dont usually post but here I am:
I find a way to extract all of the CG , but what I mean all is this:

as you can tell, it's a mess. I am using an app called Game extractor
I cant post links here but you can google it.
GL everyone View attachment 1385596
Good job!
I've seen a handful of MD cg compilations in this thread. The way you have it was always the same.

Woolsworth

Jun 30, 2020
Not the artist, MD just refuse to reply the artist and gone blank.
the artist quit at the beginning of the year, months before MT went completely silent. he was in here explaining that to everyone and asking MT to speak up and clarify things for people, but he got banned and can no longer do so.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes