Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama I am currently getting constant freezes whenever I start the game and through gameplay. I've tried redownloading, running the game in compatibility mode, running the game as administrator, and restarting my PC but no success. This is the FIRST time this is happening to me. All previous versions of the game (Part 1 - Part 2 v0.25) worked flawlessly so I'm kinda stuck here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game generally doesn't freeze. The most common error is a for the game to close if there is an error. This leads me to believe that it could be something else. Have you tried running the game with your antivirus disabled? When you run the game , check the Task Manager , is the CPU or HD working on max?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
The game generally doesn't freeze. The most common error is a for the game to close if there is an error. This leads me to believe that it could be something else. Have you tried running the game with your antivirus disabled? When you run the game , check the Task Manager , is the CPU or HD working on max?
I did some testing and I believe I found the problem. First, I tested the game with my cpu and HD working both on max and not and the the problem persists. I then I was thinking it could be a fullscreen bug (I'm on a 4k display and my desktop resolution is set to 4k) so I went into the config.ini and turned fullscreen off and low and behold, It's working with no freezes at all. I then decided to check to see if resolution was the problem so I enabled fullscreen with Resolution set to desktop while switching my desktop resolution to 4096x2160, 3840x2160, 2560x1440, and 1920x1080. The results were the same. I even tried Fullscreen enabled with Resolution set to game and the freezes still occurs. This just all comes down to enabling fullscreen being the culprit. So now i'm playing the game in windowed but it's kinda small. Will it be possible to allow me resize the game window in part 3?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
A lot of people out there hate discord, though.

Anyway...

Which part of the gameplay do you think needs improvement? All ears ^_^
I just wanna say that the only game I play repeatedly is Rogue-like Evolution.

I've gotten so bored with Summertime Saga because Dark Cookie isn't even planning on updating the mom animations until later on.

So, while I'm not saying you should do this, I'm just telling you my viewpoint.

If I made a game like this, it would be based on the Rogue-like model and have Summertime Saga sex scenes.

But that would require a complete do-over, so for now, just make the clues less obtuse to follow.

Last edited:

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Discord channels are time consuming and a distraction. Let the guy be, if you want to give suggestions then do so on patreon or their forums. No need to add yet another factor that causes delays.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Milftoon drama could u make joey fuck linda in kitchen standing position or cowgirl....its an honest wish plzzxzzzzzzxxxxzzzxxxxxx

Reactions: allintine

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Im hoping for a doggy style scene or any from behind scene where the camera angle isnt something so wonky like the last one with house milf. A shot from down below looking up at them is just odd, shouldve been over the top or pov. A good example of one that could have been legendary if it was thoroughly animated was when MC pushed house milf down after being slapped in the face for trying to touch her breasts. Just a thought

Reactions: jowishg

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Hi. I had a problem. Now it was repeated at 0.26. Passing the game, I have to go back to the pool, after giving Alice a kitten. But I was thrown back from the scene in the kitchen with Linda. Whatever I do, I get this error. The first time was when only the pool opened I was thrown on stage with the doctor. Can someone share a save where Joey is visiting the pool for the second time?

Mar 2, 2020
friends these archivos.webp if they are related to visionaire studio. ;)

for more information I leave the link:

Now I understand why they appear in the CG RIP of the game.
To anyone wondering how to rip the WEBPs correctly.
1) use VIS3ext.exe from oezmen (in anb.zip), it is also in the Uniextract2. It cannot generate "names table" for some reason. So use it to extract and convert the VBIN to XML:
VIS3Ext.exe /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 /BINtoXML "Milftoon Drama.vis"
After this extraction you will have (among the rips with bad WEBPs) an XML file instead of VBIN with filenames.

2) collect the file names from the XML (I used a simple regex script). Each file on a separate line, format being:
tmp\Locations\Save Menu\Save-Menu_jpg.webp#v#-01#00021#
basically the file name, "#v#-01#", order of the file in 5 decimal places (important), "#"
The file order is next to the file in the same XML.

3) extract again, feeding the names file to the VIS3ext:
VIS3Ext.exe /names="Milftoon Drama.vis_02763_141f8ab4.xml.txt" /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 "Milftoon Drama.vis"

You get a nicely organized rip of the original files full with names and directory structure, WEBPs are also readable.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Im hoping for a doggy style scene or any from behind scene where the camera angle isnt something so wonky like the last one with house milf. A shot from down below looking up at them is just odd, shouldve been over the top or pov. A good example of one that could have been legendary if it was thoroughly animated was when MC pushed house milf down after being slapped in the face for trying to touch her breasts. Just a thought
Damn couldn't agree more, the scene was cool but imo not a fan of that angle, it lacks dynamism. Would have been great to have the pushed down scene in the kitchen instead. :unsure:

However the last updates are great, scenes are hotter, can't wait to have a more dominant MC (y)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Damn couldn't agree more, the scene was cool but imo not a fan of that angle, it lacks dynamism. Would have been great to have the pushed down scene in the kitchen instead. :unsure:

However the last updates are great, scenes are hotter, can't wait to have a more dominant MC (y)
When I saw that position in the kitchen I was so amped, but then as you know it didnt get the full animation which was really disappointing. A good ass scene was the bathing suit massage with house milf. I should have saved when you buy the different suits because I like how they both looked in that animation. Anyways, heres to hoping for some good POV style doggy scenes with house milf:love:

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
To anyone wondering how to rip the WEBPs correctly.
1) use VIS3ext.exe from oezmen (in anb.zip), it is also in the Uniextract2. It cannot generate "names table" for some reason. So use it to extract and convert the VBIN to XML:
VIS3Ext.exe /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 /BINtoXML "Milftoon Drama.vis"
After this extraction you will have (among the rips with bad WEBPs) an XML file instead of VBIN with filenames.

2) collect the file names from the XML (I used a simple regex script). Each file on a separate line, format being:
tmp\Locations\Save Menu\Save-Menu_jpg.webp#v#-01#00021#
basically the file name, "#v#-01#", order of the file in 5 decimal places (important), "#"
The file order is next to the file in the same XML.

3) extract again, feeding the names file to the VIS3ext:
VIS3Ext.exe /names="Milftoon Drama.vis_02763_141f8ab4.xml.txt" /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 "Milftoon Drama.vis"

You get a nicely organized rip of the original files full with names and directory structure, WEBPs are also readable.
I've tried about half a dozen times and it keeps giving errors. Would you be a saint and perform an extraction on 0.26 and share it? Pretty please?

Ako Tamaki

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone , I got an issue opening the game on windows 7 32 bits , idk if the game is 64 bits based only or not but if it's not only for 64 bits os then when I double click to open the game it flashes in black for a second then doesn't open at all " No antivirus running , allowed through firewall and windows defender , tried winrar and 7Zip , downloaded from this site" I tried everything I could so please if there's a solution for this please tell me , Thank you

I discovered that my GL is 1.4 so Is there any chance to update it ?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes