jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
So what I did – I recreated each scene outside of the game by combining the art using a script. As such, my recreated scenes might be different from the game as I didn't go for accuracy - different background, sequence, timing, etc.
I've recreated all scenes I could find, except for some really trivial ones (like a background and a pose). There's around 200 scenes I've recreated this way, missing a couple unfinished ones (or maybe I didn't find the right files). My scenes have more versions and some versions have my edits (altogether around 580 variations? Fuck I have no life -_- ).

Anyway, the script (png-framer.ahk, requires AutoHotkey) takes an ini file as the first argument and outputs a directory with the frames for an animation. The script, ini file and pictures must be in the same directory or registered in PATH. The script requires imagemagick and paths to it (edit the lines). Each scene folder has its ini file inside, plus some have bat files (require imagemagick's 'convert.exe') to convert parts of especially tedious animations that had pictures in wrong resolution (like eyes without the whole canvas, needed to be placed in the right spot by hand, then the offsets are in the bat file).

The ini files might be of most interest. Each line has one file in syntax <frame order>:<layer>:<relative path> - these are fed into the script, which sorts by layer and flattens each frame into a separate file.
What might be problematic is that I reorganized the scenes from the original structure (the filenames are still the same, though) and converted all WEBPs to PNGs. Every scene is self-contained, no need to address files from all over the place, like the original did.

Hope that helps, took a ton of work. Here's the directory:
First: Thank you very much for your work.

Now, Im kinda retarded. I mean, in order to reproduce the scenes as an "animation" I have to dowload AH and then what?

KukuLaco

Sep 12, 2021
Why is this game abandonned? It reached so much patreon sub and they are now losing them all. Did they explain why they stopped the game?

Mar 2, 2020
First: Thank you very much for your work.

Now, Im kinda retarded. I mean, in order to reproduce the scenes as an "animation" I have to dowload AH and then what?
Install AHK and ImageMagick. Edit the lines in the png-framer.ahk to point to correct exe files on your computer. Run png-framer.ahk from the command line in a scene's folder with the name of an ini file as the first argument. It will create a folder with frames.

You can also use ImageMagick's convert.exe to make the frames into a video. :)
Something like
convert.exe -antialias -delay 1x12 *.png animation.mp4

Or, you know, don't bother with all that and download the ones I've made a while back. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-drama-v0-35-milftoon.7346/post-5097338

Reactions: tronanon1982

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Install AHK and ImageMagick. Edit the lines in the png-framer.ahk to point to correct exe files on your computer. Run png-framer.ahk from the command line in a scene's folder with the name of an ini file as the first argument. It will create a folder with frames.

Something like

Or, you know, don't bother with all that and download the ones I've made a while back. ;)
Haha well, I think the 3rd option is the easiest :ROFLMAO:. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Qtiomega89

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
So what I did – I recreated each scene outside of the game by combining the art using a script. As such, my recreated scenes might be different from the game as I didn't go for accuracy - different background, sequence, timing, etc.
I've recreated all scenes I could find, except for some really trivial ones (like a background and a pose). There's around 200 scenes I've recreated this way, missing a couple unfinished ones (or maybe I didn't find the right files). My scenes have more versions and some versions have my edits (altogether around 580 variations? Fuck I have no life -_- ).

Anyway, the script (png-framer.ahk, requires AutoHotkey) takes an ini file as the first argument and outputs a directory with the frames for an animation. The script, ini file and pictures must be in the same directory or registered in PATH. The script requires imagemagick and paths to it (edit the lines). Each scene folder has its ini file inside, plus some have bat files (require imagemagick's 'convert.exe') to convert parts of especially tedious animations that had pictures in wrong resolution (like eyes without the whole canvas, needed to be placed in the right spot by hand, then the offsets are in the bat file).

The ini files might be of most interest. Each line has one file in syntax <frame order>:<layer>:<relative path> - these are fed into the script, which sorts by layer and flattens each frame into a separate file.
What might be problematic is that I reorganized the scenes from the original structure (the filenames are still the same, though) and converted all WEBPs to PNGs. Every scene is self-contained, no need to address files from all over the place, like the original did.

link doesnt work...

ashrimp

May 23, 2020

Something like

I downloaded the ones you made and the videos wont pop up. Can you help me out please.

Mar 2, 2020
I downloaded the ones you made and the videos wont pop up. Can you help me out please.
Maybe this helps:
The animations are H.264 in MP4. Installing codecs might help. Or maybe even drag-and-dropping the file into a browser window.
Here's a MediaInfo printout for one of the files:

Code:
General
Complete name               :
Format                      : MPEG-4
Format profile              : Base Media
Codec ID                    : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size                   : 87.9 KiB
Duration                    : 480 ms
Overall bit rate            : 1 499 kb/s
Writing application         : Lavf56.40.101

Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : AVC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile              : High 4:4:4 Predictive@L4
Format settings             : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
Format settings, Reference  : 4 frames
Codec ID                    : avc1
Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
Duration                    : 480 ms
Bit rate                    : 1 483 kb/s
Width                       : 1 920 pixels
Height                      : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 25.000 FPS
Chroma subsampling          : 4:4:4
Bit depth                   : 8 bits
Scan type                   : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.029
Stream size                 : 86.9 KiB (99%)
Writing library             : x264 core 148 r2638 7599210
Encoding settings           : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=4 / threads=6 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=23.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Color range                 : Full
Codec configuration box     : avcC

Sirlab

Sep 21, 2020

After install ImageMagick doesn't install 'convert.exe' on his folder anymore.
btw That creates the folder frame but there is nothing inside.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes