Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I dont usually post but here I am:
I find a way to extract all of the CG , but what I mean all is this:

as you can tell, it's a mess. I am using an app called Game extractor
I cant post links here but you can google it.
GL everyone View attachment 1385596
Can you .zip it and post here? One program on Virus Total flagged it.

The number of patreons has dropped drastically... This really is THE END!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now up to 703. There is more activity in the last post. Comments are 64, up from 58.

Last edited:

MynamJEfk

Dec 8, 2019
Can you .zip it and post here? One program on Virus Total flagged it.

Now up to 703. There is more activity in the last post. Comments are 64, up from 58.
The file as you can tell is quite messed up. They are extracted from a file with .VIS format.
After extracting them, they turn out become a .webm file, with over 2000 of them (Part 4 only)
around half of them are corrupted and shown as a google chrome file.
I posted it to provide you guys a direction to dig around. The program I was using(Game extractor) isn't capable to extract all of the cgs. I am hoping some pro game developer/tech savvy can use their program to extract them. Good Luck Boys/Girls.

MynamJEfk

Dec 8, 2019
So here's art pulled from all parts of the game.

I made a post earlier about how to extract the .VIS file properly yourself.
The real hero here! However all of them are in png form rather than animated. Let's hope one day someone can uses these CG to create a well coded VN game.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The file as you can tell is quite messed up. They are extracted from a file with .VIS format.
After extracting them, they turn out become a .webm file, with over 2000 of them (Part 4 only)
around half of them are corrupted and shown as a google chrome file.
I posted it to provide you guys a direction to dig around. The program I was using(Game extractor) isn't capable to extract all of the cgs. I am hoping some pro game developer/tech savvy can use their program to extract them. Good Luck Boys/Girls.
I'm willing to take a look, corrupted or not. I'm no expert, so I can't do anything. I just want to poke around.

Pavlovzk

Jul 6, 2020
So here's art pulled from all parts of the game.

I made a post earlier about how to extract the .VIS file properly yourself.
Amazing my dude. Just what I needed, gonna take a while to put all that mess together tho.

Mar 2, 2020
Amazing my dude. Just what I needed, gonna take a while to put all that mess together tho.
The organization of files is a bit messy, but I imagine the biggest trouble will be the animations. I've made a script to put the animations together from the art files, respecting layers and frames. Would that be of use?

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The organization of files is a bit messy, but I imagine the biggest trouble will be the animations. I've made a script to put the animations together from the art files, respecting layers and frames. Would that be of use?
Images are good but nothing compares animations and if you do that i and everyone else would appreciate it because this game had potential but the scenes in it were really good.

Pavlovzk

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah, that would be helpful; thanks

SpaWnBlack

Jun 17, 2021
Hello people, I am a translator of eroges games, I am Argentine and my goal is to make certain games reach the Spanish-speaking public, and I wanted to know what possibilities there are to translate this great game called Milftoon Drama, if someone could answer I would appreciate them a lot, coordinated greetings !

Mar 2, 2020
So what I did – I recreated each scene outside of the game by combining the art using a script. As such, my recreated scenes might be different from the game as I didn't go for accuracy - different background, sequence, timing, etc.
I've recreated all scenes I could find, except for some really trivial ones (like a background and a pose). There's around 200 scenes I've recreated this way, missing a couple unfinished ones (or maybe I didn't find the right files). My scenes have more versions and some versions have my edits (altogether around 580 variations? Fuck I have no life -_- ).

Anyway, the script (png-framer.ahk, requires AutoHotkey) takes an ini file as the first argument and outputs a directory with the frames for an animation. The script, ini file and pictures must be in the same directory or registered in PATH. The script requires imagemagick and paths to it (edit the lines). Each scene folder has its ini file inside, plus some have bat files (require imagemagick's 'convert.exe') to convert parts of especially tedious animations that had pictures in wrong resolution (like eyes without the whole canvas, needed to be placed in the right spot by hand, then the offsets are in the bat file).

The ini files might be of most interest. Each line has one file in syntax <frame order>:<layer>:<relative path> - these are fed into the script, which sorts by layer and flattens each frame into a separate file.
What might be problematic is that I reorganized the scenes from the original structure (the filenames are still the same, though) and converted all WEBPs to PNGs. Every scene is self-contained, no need to address files from all over the place, like the original did.

Hope that helps, took a ton of work. Here's the directory:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
So what I did – I recreated each scene outside of the game by combining the art using a script. As such, my recreated scenes might be different from the game as I didn't go for accuracy - different background, sequence, timing, etc.
I've recreated all scenes I could find, except for some really trivial ones (like a background and a pose). There's around 200 scenes I've recreated this way, missing a couple unfinished ones (or maybe I didn't find the right files). My scenes have more versions and some versions have my edits (altogether around 580 variations? Fuck I have no life -_- ).

Anyway, the script (png-framer.ahk, requires AutoHotkey) takes an ini file as the first argument and outputs a directory with the frames for an animation. The script, ini file and pictures must be in the same directory or registered in PATH. The script requires imagemagick and paths to it (edit the lines). Each scene folder has its ini file inside, plus some have bat files (require imagemagick's 'convert.exe') to convert parts of especially tedious animations that had pictures in wrong resolution (like eyes without the whole canvas, needed to be placed in the right spot by hand, then the offsets are in the bat file).

The ini files might be of most interest. Each line has one file in syntax <frame order>:<layer>:<relative path> - these are fed into the script, which sorts by layer and flattens each frame into a separate file.
What might be problematic is that I reorganized the scenes from the original structure (the filenames are still the same, though) and converted all WEBPs to PNGs. Every scene is self-contained, no need to address files from all over the place, like the original did.

Hope that helps, took a ton of work. Here's the directory:
Man, thank you for your effort. Can you make completely new scenes ?

Mar 2, 2020
Man, thank you for your effort. Can you make completely new scenes ?
I did reshuffle some parts, made some adjustment work and resolution changes, but I'm not an artist, I don't draw.
That said it isn't too hard to cobble together stuff from different animations, e.g.

Reactions: Sniper010
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes