groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
some kind of falling out btwn the animator and the creator of the game. I think the animator wanted a lot more money. He has his own game called secret of the house with the same kind of art style. It's got enough content for it to be worth playing but its looking like he might abandon that game soon
Oh I see, kinda sad
He also created fake reviews and was banned for it from f95, put huge brandings all over his game art, can't stand critizism and bans users on patreon he thinks leaked his updates. Maybe a bit mentally unstable, too.

Reactions: MHappy

Dan7543

Oct 8, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find the secret of the house? Or do you know if it still exists or was it abandoned like the milftoon drama?

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
Hey man being able to name the protagonist is a feature that most western games have.
You should consider letting players choose the MC's name in your games.
It's a shame to pass your art because of forced protagonist names.
hi friend nice taste can u tell me what GAME those hoties in ur gif cards from plz
thx

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018

Someone please share these vis files!
These links are broken.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Did you miss Linda and Joey ? :D

I started working on a very intense sex scene between Linda and Joey.

It would be when Joey called Linda up at the hotel I think in update 29
Then Linda gave the blowjob, and after she finished, it would be the sex scene I'm currently working on.

When I finish the update, I think it will take two to three weeks.

I will show you a sample of the scene, and the rest will be on my support page, and it will be a new beginning for my own art .

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes