4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
Also: "horrible impression" because you can't adjust the volume on the 0.01 release?
Really? Come on ...
Oh well.. to each his own.
why even put music and especially this loud , its a horrible tune to begin with and i keep stuff quit cuz i got sensitive hearing and i had the music was pretty much the same volume until it got below 5 in the windows volume mixer.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Most of the criticisms are justified.
But first applaud the artist who takes care of the art, it's just on another level.

- I don't like to click so much, if the dialogs could be skipped with the space bar on the keyboard it would be excellent.
- I didn't know what to do most of the game since there is no guide and the succubus dialogues don't help much to be so long.

The game has a lot of potential, it's just a matter of improving a few things.

Reactions: hisstoryman

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
1. This is the artist Breno , not Chesare ;)
2. Some guys did split as each person wants to follow their own lifepath when the time comes and there are no hard feelings there.
3. Currently we are a team of 4 working on this game
nah mate I didnt mean in context of if they worked on this, but I mean I just like those two particular artists is all

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
ayyy nice work you guys, keep doing whatever makes you feel comfortable. stay in high spirits cause i cant wait for more :)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Well I'll have to wait for the android version to test it unless I borrow my sister's laptop since it's school sumer vacation here. I liked Milftoon Drama except for Joey his ignorance and idiocy. Hopefully this MC is smarter than him

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
promising start, pretty basic story and nothing original about it so far but the art it top tier and worth playing just for more of that alone.

The first day when you go down stairs and talk to the older sister with glasses I didn't see any dialog and it teleported me back to the upstairs hall way. Then went back down to talk to her again and got the missing dialog not sure what happened there.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ohh! This game has "veginal" sex.

If it's not a secret, why?
Maybe because the have concluded that everything else is better than Ren'Py, which is a fact.

That said, it makes zero sense to use Visionaire Studio (which is a tool for making highly interactive point-and-click adventures) for developing a glorified visual novel. There are other tools better suited for the task.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm sure that the father's smashing the sisters say it isn't so dev. Anyway why we get the most redneck name of them all? Billy? Any chance of naming the mc? Any chance of getting better save files? I mean I'm used to having tons of save slots.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
After viewing the scene with Mom the first time (the one that doesn't really go anywhere), I started a new game to test the other dialogue options and now that whole night just gets skipped entirely. After speaking with Diane and clicking on the bed, it changed to night, after the mom scene happened. you go downstairs, and she's derobed and clicking on her gives a message about "can't do anything more to her now"

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I hope of a nice storyline...not the same thing like Milftoon Drama.
But this game is one of the best since a long time in design. Hope it will be not to much cheating in the future.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes