4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
add a mac version now :)
Next update will include MAC , Linux and Android too

After viewing the scene with Mom the first time (the one that doesn't really go anywhere), I started a new game to test the other dialogue options and now that whole night just gets skipped entirely. After speaking with Diane and clicking on the bed, it changed to night, after the mom scene happened. you go downstairs, and she's derobed and clicking on her gives a message about "can't do anything more to her now"
Hmm... you are right. I will fix this!
Thanks for pointing it out! (y) :)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I read you loud and clear and everything is being addressed already :

1. TEXT SPEED
From another request , we will add a text-speed feature. This will allow for longer sentences so it won't be:
This is not
right for me

-But it will be-->
This is not right for me

with a longer pause. Now the standard pause is 5-6 seconds and I will increase it to 12 with longer text.

2. SOUND
Volume/Music will also be fixed in next update with a volume setting

3. Mouse can't reach
First time I see this. I will look into it and let you know. Did it happen when you forced window mode?
Respectfully, I'll have to come to the defense of my Ren'py loving brethren. The issue isn't that your engine can't be good, the thing is that SO many features are lacking in yours that causes people to be frustrated. I'd say instead of asking us what features we'd like to see, just look at all the features that Renpy has and add them to your engine.

For people talking about the fade in/transitions and pauses, it's just a common feature in Renpy. Renpy is basically an engine that mirrors the Japanese visual novels. It's the most user friendly engine out there for telling a story. All of the features that you mentioned above that you've yet to add to your engine were in Japanese games in 1994. More things were added with time and now we have a really streamlined version called Renpy. So if people complain that your Engine/game isn't as good with Renpy, make it as good or better that way you kill two birds with one stone.

Not here to convince you to change your game or engine nor shit on it, but you're answering people like you've never heard of these features before. If you've played even a single game on this site, you'd most likely have run into a Renpy game. If you haven't, maybe you should. It'll show the features you're missing.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Respectfully, I'll have to come to the defense of my Ren'py loving brethren. The issue isn't that your engine can't be good, the thing is that SO many features are lacking in yours that causes people to be frustrated. I'd say instead of asking us what features we'd like to see, just look at all the features that Renpy has and add them to your engine.

For people talking about the fade in/transitions and pauses, it's just a common feature in Renpy. Renpy is basically an engine that mirrors the Japanese visual novels. It's the most user friendly engine out there for telling a story. All of the features that you mentioned above that you've yet to add to your engine were in Japanese games in 1994. More things were added with time and now we have a really streamlined version called Renpy. So if people complain that your Engine/game isn't as good with Renpy, make it as good or better that way you kill two birds with one stone.

Not here to convince you to change your game or engine nor shit on it, but you're answering people like you've never heard of these features before. If you've played even a single game on this site, you'd most likely have run into a Renpy game. If you haven't, maybe you should. It'll show the features you're missing.
Man , I ain't got nothing against Renpy. It's a good engine (no one said differently). We just prefer our own and if we can add what Renpy is doing in an update or two , then I will go with ours which we can work better.
I understand your logic and I thank you for pointing it out.

Reactions: Larry2000

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Nice art, too bad all of them are chunky and have cow udders, I like a thicc woman the same as the next guy, but I like variety, a skinny one, a hot black girl, the nerdy redhaid, the jailbait one, variety is the spice of life!

Nov 1, 2018
Hey MILFTOON, can you make a Discord? personally I like the idea of yet another Milftoon game but the main issue is that with Milftoon Drama, it gave little to no hints and the community barely knew anything about the development and that contributed to it's abandonment... Also make a small breasted character in it later, small tits make better variety.

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Uh, i dunno a damn thing about this engine but i have a suggestion.
Being able to go to the next text with the mouse scroll.
Other than that, thanks you for the game it does look nice (y)

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
OK , I don't believe I need to say this but since I am being asked constantly :)
It won't entirely quell the issue since a lot of cats don't read but you should probably add that to the dev notes.

Some of this basic functionality should have been present from the first release. IIRC Milftoon Drama had some of these same issues early on. Hopefully this one is less of a pain in the ass than the previous game though that one did get more playable as time went on. Good luck.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
The art is good, a preference layout where you can change the volume of the music, etc... would be welcomed.
But the content is too poor for a first release as well as for attracting patreons.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes