4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
This game is aimed to be as straight forward as possible. It will be giving hints to the users on what to do by either the hero saying outloud what he needs to do or the other characters will be dropping hints. There will never be any grind or troublesome tasks and if we add something that players find difficult then in the next update we will simplify it.
This is a wonderful design philosophy. (y)

kalevi123

Sep 17, 2021
Is my game bugged or why i cant do anything after night with mom. I can only talk with lola and mom, but no chance to use remote

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Is my game bugged or why i cant do anything after night with mom. I can only talk with lola and mom, but no chance to use remote
After that night you should see her out of your room.
Than go to the kitchen and talk with mom.

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
The developer posted this on Page 13:

Talk milf in kitchen. Go upstairs and grab pants from parents room. Put (click) pants in Lola's room under her bed. Go tell mom about it. Return to Lola's room to see them fight.

The game will progress from there....

Reactions: Fly'earth

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
Incredibly based, even with the Turkish economy being what it is I've subbed at the 2 usd tier. Keep it up homie.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.
This made me curious, what engine is the game running on?

Jul 22, 2019
A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
Hey there! Just wondering if you plan to release a Mac version?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
The artstyle makes me rock fuckin hard.

Engine a little rough but its 0.01, so as long as the criticisms are addressed (Volume, right click menu, speed text, readability etc.) I'm gonna bust many a nut to this.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
ngl hoped the sister tits would be smaller hopefully we get some small tits on some other girl later on.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes