4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Will there be a 32 bit version?
sadly no. It is too much trouble to do that at the time and the amount of users that will benefit is very minimal. There would be an Android , MAC, Linux and PC version.
I am also working in converting all the assets to webp format and then posting the game as an html where everyone will be able to play it through a browser. This however needs quite some time and effort so it will be implemented after a few updates.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Okay guy's and girls, let's keep the questions coming :devilish::devilish::devilish:

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Setting up a schedule this early will be a unproductive. We will try to update as fast as possible with the best material as possible. Forcing an update with a deadline will only lower our quality which is something we want to avoid BUT it will be sooner than 3-4 months (that is for sure)

Yes this will have pregnancy.
Some comics will be included in the games (player will be able to see them from the PC in hero room).
Actually, schedule are known to improve quality and quantity, they are part of the SMART objective system which is represented by SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ACHIEVABLE, RELEVANT AND TIME-BOUND.
But you do you, my business management background just got a bit triggered when I read that scheduling was not beneficial to production. lmao

Reactions: brattlebob

blurg blerpo

Jul 3, 2021
Plz support us, Plz support us, Plz support us,

Just kidding!

Seriously though , support can be anything , not just money. You can provide feedback , add a comment or a review that will help us improve. All in good faith and good manner helps
I supported you for 6 months after February 2021. Lots of people were asking wtf was going on and you gave the most cryptic answers and never declared milftoon drama as abandoned...

I and 1000 other people were supporting milftoon drama and you didn't say a thing after inu left. Why should we trust you now?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I supported you for 6 months after February 2021. Lots of people were asking wtf was going on and you gave the most cryptic answers and never declared milftoon drama as abandoned...

I and 1000 other people were supporting milftoon drama and you didn't say a thing after inu left. Why should we trust you now?
Your words are true. Like you, I was a former supporter of it. Unfortunately, the supporters were let down, and I hope this does not happen again. :(

He could have told us that there was a disagreement with Inusen, and he could have told us we finished the project too.

So I'm afraid if this will happen again or not. :)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
So far so very good! I do have a request; The ability to disable auto-advancing of the text and/or a pause function that is available at any time. A dialogue history would also be nice!

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this one. Didn't think much of the art at 1st glance but I actually looked closer. I like it and look forward to more updates. At 1st I only saw the tiny thumbnail images and didn't really bother to actually enlarge them. Nice art...always down for some nicely done hand drawn art games.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Your words are true. Like you, I was a former supporter of it. Unfortunately, the supporters were let down, and I hope this does not happen again. :(

He could have told us that there was a disagreement with Inusen, and he could have told us we finished the project too.

So I'm afraid if this will happen again or not. :)
Here's hoping this project will go smoothly. So far the Dev has been responsive to feedback, and generous to upload the game to this site. I take those as a good signs. I really want to support developers like that, especially games like this.

• Love
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
So far so very good! I do have a request; The ability to disable auto-advancing of the text and/or a pause function that is available at any time. A dialogue history would also be nice!
Hi!
Check here :https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-grounded-v0-01-milftoon.123016/post-8509077
In the next update there will be text control so you can disable it or make it much faster. You can do this on the go too by using the keyboard buttons too.

Dialog history is a bit tricky ... I will have a look and see how easy it is to implement it

marco90

May 12, 2018
what to do at the end of the version when the demon lady says it is the end and the mother is in the bath?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes