4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

AEHentai

Jun 25, 2017
Some QOL updates for the game engine that I think would help:
  • Right Click to open Menu - Something that Ren'Py does that is very useful. Right clicking anywhere on the screen opens up the game menu, making it easy to quickly save/load or get to the settings
  • Window / Fullscreen switch - Full screen is nice and all, but it's nice to have the option of windowed mode :), especially if you have multiple monitors and the one it's defaulted to full screen on is NOT the one I want to be playing on.
  • Volume Control (as people have said)
  • Visible Hotspots for Interactive Areas - This is more of a game design deal, but it's not super clear where to click to select items on screen or to move between rooms. Having some icons or very clearly visible hotspots would go a long way.

Ekremsadfg

Feb 20, 2021
When talking with the mom in the OC bedroom , do not use the remote. Use the safe option. This is also hinted when Lola talks to you later and she says that the mom is in the house and it is too "Risky"
oooh so thats how ı thought it will be came in next update for a sec :D,

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Yes it does ... although you are the first to say (17 pages of comments) that you won't play the game because of the save feature. Give it a go man , if you don't like it then it's cool and thank you for playing , if you do like it though ;)
Yeah, sorry but if the save function is the same as the now abandoned game then I see no need for me to even attempt to play even with how well the art style is, nothing against the developers or the development of the game just personal preference...

Good luck to you and your team with the game, and enjoy those that don't care about core mechanics of games.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, sorry but if the save function is the same as the now abandoned game...
The save system is fine. There appears to be endless save slots and the game warns you to save before major events or decisions. Scenes are repayable once unlocked anyway, so you can't miss anything. The only thing it's missing is access to the menu during a scene, which is probably why the game tells you to save. But I didn't really notice any problems.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Some QOL updates for the game engine that I think would help:
  • Right Click to open Menu - Something that Ren'Py does that is very useful. Right clicking anywhere on the screen opens up the game menu, making it easy to quickly save/load or get to the settings
  • Window / Fullscreen switch - Full screen is nice and all, but it's nice to have the option of windowed mode :), especially if you have multiple monitors and the one it's defaulted to full screen on is NOT the one I want to be playing on.
  • Volume Control (as people have said)
  • Visible Hotspots for Interactive Areas - This is more of a game design deal, but it's not super clear where to click to select items on screen or to move between rooms. Having some icons or very clearly visible hotspots would go a long way.
All of these except the Visible Hotspots (we are working on that still) have been fixed in the next update :)

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
So there is no rule of thumbs if Risky/Safe choice is better option? Sometimes it's one, sometimes it's another?

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
So.. Why not finish the original. This is basically the same as MD, but with weirder looking characters (pink hair?) and a easier cop out story wise. Just need a magic remote. In general not a fan of projects when the dev doesn't finish earlier projects. Just a waste of time, since there is a big chance it won't get finished again.

Armananta

May 31, 2019
So.. Why not finish the original. This is basically the same as MD, but with weirder looking characters (pink hair?) and a easier cop out story wise. Just need a magic remote. In general not a fan of projects when the dev doesn't finish earlier projects. Just a waste of time, since there is a big chance it won't get finished again.
There was a conflict within the dev team, so the artist and MD went their separate ways. This project has a new artist.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Is there a corruption system? If so, would it be possible to start the girls out in more modest clothes then have them start dressing in a more uninhibited fashion? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ladies in revealing clothes, but my sister and mother don't just wear clothes like that around the house.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a corruption system? If so, would it be possible to start the girls out in more modest clothes then have them start dressing in a more uninhibited fashion? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ladies in revealing clothes, but my sister and mother don't just wear clothes like that around the house.
Oh shit, these characters were to represent your sister and mother? Damn... :p

I get where you're coming from though, although I wouldn't mind if there is a bit of a spread. Like one wears revealing clothing all the time because that's how she rolls. I think that's also how it's intended, with the nerd-type one being a bit more closed off.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
There is one... sort of. Basically the main goal of the game is to corrupt the girls using the remote given to you by the succubus and it all follows a certain plot and choices. The choices reveal different scenes but at the end of the day the situation remains evolves the same (currently). There will be in the future a dress option but that will be in a gallery type where you can dress them up but that will be separate from the game and it will be just for the fun of it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
In one hand the art really looks cool.

In other hand i understand why many users wrote in previous pages to not let this be another abandoned game sooooooooooo its a mixed 50-50 scenario in which time will tell if its gonna be put into commitment and transparency updates, or game eventually will get those pinpoints of lack of updates til there's 0 communication D:

anyways i hope that doesn't happen again RIGHT?

good luck with the game and hope the engine ur using could be either fixed or changed to something more flexible :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes