4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
A bit late, but glad to see you guys back. I didn't encounter any bugs in the game, but the art.. It's just too good, it's amazing and I really like the part that the girls are rocking some pubic hair. I hope we'll see lots of updates to this game. All the best to all of you that are working on it. Thank you

dream atreides

Jul 20, 2020
Almost a month and no update? Just finished the game and it is amazing! Please don't give up! There's a lot of material from your comics to give it a go! and lots of promises that haven't been made, im just sorry that I can't patron atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Almost a month and no update? Just finished the game and it is amazing! Please don't give up! There's a lot of material from your comics to give it a go! and lots of promises that haven't been made, im just sorry that I can't patron atm.
No prob friend. Supporting isn't always about money. You can help out by giving us a review, pointers how to make the game better, suggestions with plot and girls etc. Anything that's constructive is support for us

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
No prob friend. Supporting isn't always about money. You can help out by giving us a review, pointers how to make the game better, suggestions with plot and girls etc. Anything that's constructive is support for us
Based on the build I played I have to say this game on my watch closely list. I will hop on patreon once my financials starts to look better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Loving the art so far, colors look amazing. Also despite being in the same engine i like this ones ui much more already so thats a plus, Looking forward to this one more than drama at this point. Great job.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes