4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

cloaky

Feb 27, 2019
figured it out, i'm not sure if it was a bug but clicking on the fridge did nothing initially but eventually i got a drink out

Revvo1213

Jul 9, 2022
love what you got here so far.
one comment: as somebody who is new to this site - who found this game on a different site - it is very confusing to understand who you are / how to support you - i can't find a direct link between this game specifically and any platform for support.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
love what you got here so far.
one comment: as somebody who is new to this site - who found this game on a different site - it is very confusing to understand who you are / how to support you - i can't find a direct link between this game specifically and any platform for support.
Just like many artists here - you support through their Patreon or membership on their website (links in the OP). Many people mistake Patreon as a product support platform. It is not. It is an artist support platform.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Will there be any game updates this month?
Based on the previous reply i would assume so but i honestly expected it out by now since they said "we are not far off", hopefully next week it drops since that would be a month since their comment.

Reactions: Durisaz

danyagua

May 19, 2017
I think their engine will limit a lot the freedom, art is great but in this kind of stories would love to have more control and freedom to choose the route i like

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Maybe they know this engine well enough, to use it to its full potential. Learning new tools would take time, so sometimes it's better to use what you already know.

Reactions: Heml0ck and drud

Txbiez

Jun 26, 2018
I dont think we can get 3 updates before new year if it continued to be taking so long like this,at least not when the last time devs online was like half a month ago

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
over promised?
Yes. However, when people ask "update when" over and over or "can we get xx updates before" so many times - I think developers just say throw up their hands and say whatever the kids want to hear just to get them to shut the fuck up. Just like a good number of parents when their children badger them to death.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes