4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

ShikaNaru

May 29, 2021
As for the art, this is clearly one of the best art I've seen in games like this. The Disney version is good, but as for me, it is associated with childhood cartoons, I really like the new style of this game. (y)
On suggestions and advices, Niches beat me to it on page 13 :)
Your desire to make the game free and add comics to it is the crown of generosity, but many of those present will clearly appreciate it :love:
Otherwise, I wish you patience, strength and desire to continue this project. I'm with you! ;)

Reactions: rafahli

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
abandoned?
Whether it actually is or not -- It could be marked so in 2 or 3 days (using the 3-month rule of F95), if MilfToon-Grounded does not message the staff, post an update, or make some statement about the progress. Though the staff may go off the August 28 date of their last post in the thread.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
Far from it.
We just do not like doing 1 month updates with little to no content. We are working 5 days a week on this and we will have a huge wow (at least we hope) once the update is out
1666000510458.png

you do realize that there's less than 2.5 months left of this year?
wouldn't that mean you're now bound to have an update each month?

..yeah. you were talking out of your ass weren't you?

because it's either that, or you've still not learned from your past mistakes.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
View attachment 2105835

you do realize that there's less than 2.5 months left of this year?
wouldn't that mean you're now bound to have an update each month?

..yeah. you were talking out of your ass weren't you?

because it's either that, or you've still not learned from your past mistakes.
Needs TBA tag (to-be-abandoned) to be honest I still have the trauma in Milftoon Drama and haven't move on from it yet
We will update when the update is ready.

We won't be pushed into updating and we were very clear from the start that the game will not have monthly updates or such. We said that "MOST LIKELY" the game will have 3 updates by end of year but if it has 2 or 3 then it still a win for us since it was clear that it is not 100%.

Please don't make me explain the difference between "most likely" and "definitely"

Also for the "past mistakes" , if you do not like the way we work , then stop returning here. It's a simple as that.
If you like what we do , then enjoy a free game , if you do not like what we do or the way we work then you are free to browse elsewhere.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018

We won't be pushed into updating and we were very clear from the start that the game will not have monthly updates or such. We said that "MOST LIKELY" the game will have 3 updates by end of year but if it has 2 or 3 then it still a win for us since it was clear that it is not 100%.

Please don't make me explain the difference between "most likely" and "definitely"

Also for the "past mistakes" , if you do not like the way we work , then stop returning here. It's a simple as that.
If you like what we do , then enjoy a free game , if you do not like what we do or the way we work then you are free to browse elsewhere.
My friend, please don't get angry, I really like your previous work and I was one of your biggest supporters on the Patreon
But I will not go back to the past, I will talk about the future

As a high quality content, I see that 3 months is very sufficient as a maximum. I also know that the support on Patreon has decreased very much, unfortunately, because you destroyed your reputation among supporters, so I think you should delete your page in Patreon and create a new page in the support with great transparency for your supporters.

I'm just someone who wants you all the best and success. I hope you think a lot and start planning and scheduling and also setting a progress bar for the game.

Unfortunately, life is now much more difficult than before.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I also hope you understand the years and patience of wait of your supporters to finally hit the home run with Linda and when it finally starting to get interesting , it end up being abandoned, you know the feeling its like you've been tease for so long so can't blame us if we have doubts this time, since I still remember how good Milftoon Drama is but now dead and seeing this new game here it looks so awesome and interesting but the pain is double if it will end up like Milftoon Drama so, yeah, I'll take your advice then, I'll come back in this thread if I see it completed

Apr 18, 2022
I could care less
I don't know if you couldn't care less about me correcting you, but the expression is that i.e. "couldn't care less", otherwise you are stating that you do care somewhat without specifying the amount of care. Maybe you care a great deal?

Otherwise you are right though. Be patient, not entitled and don't rush the devs. That is the way forward.

valance88

Aug 15, 2022
I don't know if you couldn't care less about me correcting you, but the expression is that i.e. "couldn't care less", otherwise you are stating that you do care somewhat without specifying the amount of care. Maybe you care a great deal?

Otherwise you are right though. Be patient, not entitled and don't rush the devs. That is the way forward.
Ya pretty much stating if it took by like the end of december I'd rather not rush someone on something that will be great. Cause great games take time if and if you rush they just end up being poop. I care about the game but really don't care how long it takes plus people have day to day things they also need to do.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well let's be honest, I'm an artist, I do animations. Some animations take me about 100 hours with coloring, shading, and everything.

All this fatigue and in the end I publish what I made for free, it is very unfair
Some content makers have a very high number of supporters. In this case, I will not get angry if what I have made is hacked. I am making something that takes me many hours and in the end my work is hacked without even a satisfactory return. I will be very angry and maybe I will stop creating content.

Maybe the developer feels like I do. :confused:

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes