4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Why am I not surprised that it's abandoned.

Though here's hoping it's just delayed.. But not holding a lot of that.
ok so the people releaseing the game are the creators so im guessing they placed it as abandoned what the hell could have happened netween now and four months ago? I just hope were being punked and this is some type of missunderstanding if not then you guys really need to take a page from more expirenced game creators. you dont need to release a game every month but we need constancy and if your going to release a game that takes a long time release it in chuncks. no one wants the once every three year game

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Not every franchise needs to be turned into a game or another interactive theme park. Just stick with making comics and commission pieces: you'll be far better off healthy that way.
Honstely i like the idea of the game i just wish we knew what happened. And your not wrong about them sticking to makeing comics they have more unfinished games on here from what i can see.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Well, they have their own site milftoon.com, which has been around for years releasing comics and the occasional game, and most likely will continue to do so. Maybe there's more info there, I'm no member there.
Might be they just got fed up with F95 users being entitled scumbags who demand them working faster without paying them a dime, so they gave up on this forums. Or F95 staff doing their usual thing of marking something abandoned just because.

Oct 28, 2017
Dude just go back to making comics. Milftoon comics were the best. Forget the game man. Please. I prefer supporting for the comics rather the game(which is abandoned currently)

Reactions: Ale69

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Well, they have their own site milftoon.com, which has been around for years releasing comics and the occasional game, and most likely will continue to do so. Maybe there's more info there, I'm no member there.
Might be they just got fed up with F95 users being entitled scumbags who demand them working faster without paying them a dime, so they gave up on this forums. Or F95 staff doing their usual thing of marking something abandoned just because.
they said on the form that we could donate on their website i highely doubt that they amandoned the game because people were asking "are we there yet"

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
I was looking forward to more updates regarding this... But I'm not at all shocked that it's already abandoned, hopefully the dev can prove us wrong and change their mind

Larbsblarbs

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 1911994

Overview:
Take the role of Billy. A teenager who just turned 18 and got GROUNDED by his mom for being out late on his birthday. Billy is furious and falls victim to a succubus that promises him an amazing sexual life by using a magic remote. However... there are rules that he must follow or he will lose his soul! Will Billy lose his soul or will he become a sexual master ? It's up to you to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: MILFTOON -
Censored: NO
Version:0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 1911995 View attachment 1911996 View attachment 1911997 View attachment 1911998 View attachment 1911999 View attachment 1912000
is this game truly abandoned?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes