4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Remember when they said "three updates before the end of the year ?"
View attachment 2229234
Seems it's confirmed at this point on anything named in a game Milftoon it's by default bad news to never get involved with lmao.

I highly doubt there will be any updates for next year as everyone can recall how it's the 1st milftoon game patreon page still getting money for doing nothing lol

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Noun. scam artist (plural scam artists) A person who attempts to defraud others by presenting a fraudulent offer and pretending that it is legitimate; a con artist.
thank you for definition of it, i gonna say it didnt know that was even a thing,
also my response to "scam artist" was based on simple translation of the words, didnt really know that was a thing, i learn something.

Last edited:

drud

Aug 29, 2017
I should have known based on how they never gave any information about the game beyond the ridiculous statement of 3 updates before the end of the year that this would be abandoned like the other. Art was phenomenal and the direction the game was taking was a fun time for me so im pretty disappointed to see them do it again. Hopefully this one can get some more love before they fully abandon it but im not holding out hope with this track record and abysmal communication.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I should have known based on how they never gave any information about the game beyond the ridiculous statement of 3 updates before the end of the year that this would be abandoned like the other. Art was phenomenal and the direction the game was taking was a fun time for me so im pretty disappointed to see them do it again. Hopefully this one can get some more love before they fully abandon it but im not holding out hope with this track record and abysmal communication.
2022 its about to end and funnily enough their patreon still recieving pledges instead of stop if there's no communication nor updates whatsoever. but we live in a society where people are oportunist and forget about ethics just to fill out their pockets out of empty basket promises

Feb 22, 2021
2022 its about to end and funnily enough their patreon still recieving pledges instead of stop if there's no communication nor updates whatsoever. but we live in a society where people are oportunist and forget about ethics just to fill out their pockets out of empty basket promises
Well said.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes